Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hink wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:27 pm
Norqa
KVRist
Contact Norqa
190 posts since 13 Jul, 2021
In my defence regeneration will always be a voluntary situation :) and not due to a ban, although I will be the first to recognise sometimes I deserve to be banned especially since I seem to kick off every now and again. In fact I have now identified the root cause and that is Whiskey and Kvr isn't a good mix lol
I could be accused of over posting @60 posts a month?

I just think that in Krims case things could have been handled better, maybe a suspension?
But anyway that all appears to be water under the bridge?
Hink, no disrespect intended to you.

rod_zero wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:46 am Guys, it is clear he is not a native English speaker, pointing the grammar errors is just rude. People in first world countries with better education never get it, you know how to make people feel unwelcome.
Yes, and especially since his English is obviously WAY better than his German we really ought give him a break. :hihi:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

I see Avenger is on sale right now, but after reading this thread aboud the company and people there being a bunch of ********, I will not pull the trigger on this one. Besides I already have way to many synths...Thank you forum :-)

Yeah, nice one. Goes to show how "useful" forums are.

olepro wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:41 amif one can not make it sound great, I would argue that it is the user who is the problem here.
Would that include the people who made the factory presets?
It's almost impossible to use and learn all of Avenger's features unless you really have a lot of free time to spare...
That, right there, is a big problem and a reason not to bother. That said, the price is why I've never looked at it.
SAP77 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:14 amI see Avenger is on sale right now
Where and for how much? I don't see anything on their website.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Looks like Plugin Boutique has it discounted: https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... PS-Avenger

Beware though. Better read the whole thread so that you know what you will buy into! ;) Very dangerous plugin. You better hear on your fellow patronizing KVR brothers. They only want the best for you.

BONES wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:55 am Where and for how much? I don't see anything on their website.
There’s a sale on at Plugin Boutique. Prices are localised so no idea what it is in aus bucks, but it’s 50% off on GBP pricing.
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... ge-nosto-1

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

By way of balance I’ve had no issues with Vengeance/Keilworth Audio. Support is always prompt & very helpful.

They even let me ‘return’ an expansion since it wasn’t my thing & I swapped it for something else,

Return to “Instruments”