Apply same Effect to Multiple Audio Files

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I open 3 or 4 Multiple Audio Files. I want to select all of them in one stretch and apply same effect to all in one go & save. How to do it? Because usual Control or Shift keys are not working. And if I select one file other one goes off selection. I checked in Manual but ......

Please use the Batch Processor for that (File > Batch Processor...).

Best,
Stian

stian wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:56 am Please use the Batch Processor for that (File > Batch Processor...).

Best,
Stian
Fine. But In Batch Processor if I have to set a process chain for Convert to Sample Format or Remix from Tools, I'm not able to do that. Only other effects from Tools are coming for selection. But I need these two for batch processing a few files. How can I proceed?

Every effect/tool is not available in the Batch Processor, currently.
But you can change the sample rate and channel format in the Target Format area, below the Processing Chain window.

Logga wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:51 am Every effect/tool is not available in the Batch Processor, currently.
But you can change the sample rate and channel format in the Target Format area, below the Processing Chain window.
That's OK I have seen it but is it possible to take same stem from all the audios simultaneously in batch processing or can I Insert silence likewise in all.

But Why all Sub Menu's of Tools are not available and how do the developer decide only few tools are required for us and the rest not. Each one of us may be using different tool for different purpose and all are required. Is it not? And currently means will it be updated in near future?

And when I asked for applying something for multiple Audios you quoted Batch Processor very confidently. But when it comes again to my specific requirement batch processing also does not meet my need.

You should in fact consider these seriously something as bugs/flaws/need of users and act immediately as a developer.

Acoustica currently support all single pass processing tools in the batch processor. These are the ones that can be added to processing chains and processed in real-time. We're working on adding additional options to the batch converter, too.

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”