Sampletank 4 - Remote - Browse Sounds with Midi CC's?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In Sampletank 4 - Remote - Browse Sounds with Midi CC's?

I've got browse working ( CC 22 ) one way Previous,meaning it goes up the list not down, this is pretty confusing, is there more information regarding how to setup our own controllers with this?
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Anyone from IK Multimedia know the answer here?
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

I found your question by google since I got the same problem. However, I made up a solution. I use my old Novation X-station as a controller. With X-station you can configure its controllers quite a lot (buttons, knobs, sliders and rotary controllers). I changed "button type" from "normal" to "momentary". Then I set "high value" to 1 (normally 127) and "low value" to 0 (as it usually is). Now it goes down the list one by one. So, if you can configure different parameters of your controller this may help you.

However, if you use SampleTank with a computer you can always use up and down arrows of your keyboard for the browsing of preset list and right arrow to load the preset. And, indeed, a keyboard is a better option since you can browse up and down (not just down as I can do only by X-station). I couldn't find a solution how to use only one CC (as SampleTank has for the browsing) for the both directions (I couldn't get sliders/knobs to work properly).

Return to “Instruments”