SOLD: ReFX Nexus 3 "Complete Bundle" for $1,000 USD

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
KVRer
18 posts since 6 Dec, 2020

Post Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:46 pm

*Sold to deejay2*

Hi,

I'm selling my Complete Bundle of ReFX Nexus 3 bought in Q2 2020.

You are saving 2,500 USD buying this License.

The current Complete Bundle of Nexus 3 costs 4,350 USD.

If you buy this license here, and buy the newest 17 libraries on ReFX website released since Q2 2020, you will invest 1,800 USD instead of 4,350 USD for the same Package.

It is the first time that I sell in this forum. I have asked ReFX for the best place to sell my license, and they recommended this forum to me. Unfortunately, I have no historial here, so for our safety, I will only accept offers from users with good historial, so I can send you the details first until you get the full license, then you can safely pay me!

I accept PayPal with Buyer Protection.

I'm from Venezuela. Nowadays, I have chosen to hire producers to make my music, which is why I am selling my license.

Do not hesitate to ask any questions you have.
Last edited by fabianhurel on Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

Banned
393 posts since 13 Jul, 2021

Post Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:29 pm

:o

KVRian
885 posts since 28 Jul, 2006

Post Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:36 am

Lol

KVRer

Topic Starter

Post Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:39 am

briefcasemanx wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:36 am
Lol
Please, why "lol"?

KVRist
121 posts since 27 Jul, 2020

Post Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:55 pm

Would you readily trust an internet stranger with no account history/feedback with $2000? You were indeed pointed in the right direction - this is an active buying/selling/trading forum - however your best strategy might be to start smaller. Start by reading the stickied posts on forum rules and best practices. Spend some time on KVR posting or entering discussions. More effectively, buy/sell some smaller transaction plugins and build up a feedback history so potential future buyers have more confidence in something as large as a $2000 transaction

KVRer

Topic Starter

Post Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:27 pm

markadak wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:55 pm
Would you readily trust an internet stranger with no account history/feedback with $2000? You were indeed pointed in the right direction - this is an active buying/selling/trading forum - however your best strategy might be to start smaller. Start by reading the stickied posts on forum rules and best practices. Spend some time on KVR posting or entering discussions. More effectively, buy/sell some smaller transaction plugins and build up a feedback history so potential future buyers have more confidence in something as large as a $2000 transaction
I understand your point, but I don't have nothing else to sell. I came here because ReFX wrote me that this is the best place to sell my license. Actually, I have released music since 2014 on Spotify, Apple Music, and Beatport. You can find me as "Fabian Hurel" and "Dostereo". You can DM me on instagram "@fabianhurel", or my "@dostereo" twitter account, and I will answer. I understand your point about trusting, and I'm agree with it, but as time goes by, my license will be further devalued. So, I'm open to do any credibility and security method proposed by you or anyone. The most ideal way to sell my license it's the way you said, but really, I don't have that time. I didn't even know about this forum, so, it's even harder for me right now. Anyway, thanks for the advice, I will start to work on it, I have no other!

KVRist
121 posts since 27 Jul, 2020

Post Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:58 pm

FYI you could also try KnobCloud, but I personally don't have experience with it.

KVRer

Topic Starter

Post Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:21 pm

markadak wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:58 pm
FYI you could also try KnobCloud, but I personally don't have experience with it.
It looks perfect! I haven't heard of KnobCloud. I'm checking it out, registering now there. Thanks a lot.

KVRer

Topic Starter

Post Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:55 am

markadak wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:58 pm
I have updated my post. Advice me if it is a good idea. Thanks in advance!

KVRist
236 posts since 12 Nov, 2018

Post Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:06 pm

Guys and Fabian, I actually purchased here at KVR a Nexus 3 Complete license from a complete stranger with no feedbacks a while ago. At the time, I was obviously afraid to send a high amount of money (even considering we were doing it via PayPal Goods & Services). But the seller did something that made me a lot less worried: he sent me his support ticket number so I could check directly with reFX that he actually had a license and that he had requested the transfer of that license (before the payment, because reFX actually needs to approve the transfer process). This also allowed me to keep in touch with reFX all the time. Their support team is actually very supportive! In the end, the seller was a really nice and trustworthy guy. So, that’s something anyone interested can do to feel a bit safer. Also, always use Goods & Services. Good luck with the sale, Fabian!
Last edited by xandde1 on Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KVRer

Topic Starter

Post Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:37 pm

xandde1 wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:06 pm
Guys and Fabian, I actually purchased here a Nexus 3 Complete license from a complete stranger with no feedbacks a while ago. At the time, I was obviously afraid to send a high amount of money (even considering we were doing it via PayPal Goods & Services). But the seller did something that made me a lot less worried: he sent me his support ticket number so I could check directly with reFX that he actually had a license and that he had requested the transfer of that license (before the payment, because reFX actually needs to approve the transfer process). This also allowed me to keep in touch with reFX all the time. Their support team is actually very supportive! In the end, the seller was a really nice and trustworthy guy. So, that’s something anyone interested can do to feel a bit safer. Also, always use Goods & Services. Good luck with the sale, Fabian!
Thanks a lot for letting us know about it, and thank you so much for that good vibes!

KVRer

Topic Starter

Post Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:57 am

xandde1 wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:06 pm
Guys and Fabian, I actually purchased here at KVR a Nexus 3 Complete license from a complete stranger with no feedbacks a while ago. At the time, I was obviously afraid to send a high amount of money (even considering we were doing it via PayPal Goods & Services). But the seller did something that made me a lot less worried: he sent me his support ticket number so I could check directly with reFX that he actually had a license and that he had requested the transfer of that license (before the payment, because reFX actually needs to approve the transfer process). This also allowed me to keep in touch with reFX all the time. Their support team is actually very supportive! In the end, the seller was a really nice and trustworthy guy. So, that’s something anyone interested can do to feel a bit safer. Also, always use Goods & Services. Good luck with the sale, Fabian!
Already, I have sold my license today successfully thanks to this safe method.

Again, thank you so much for such a wonderful idea!

KVRist
236 posts since 12 Nov, 2018

Post Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:49 pm

Great! I’m glad to hear everything went fine, Fabian! =)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”