Email - service@amplesound.net???

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Anybody else experiencing problems trying to get support from Ample Sound? "service@amplesound.net (mailto:service@amplesound.net)" gets me nowhere and even tried "dj@amplesound.net (mailto:dj@amplesound.net)" - get "Failure Notice" MAILER-DAEMON.

My problem besides that is the "Error codes: 7; 14; Loading samples failed, etc...". My AGM III and AGT III fail to load samples, while the version II (AGM II and AGT II) are fine with the path I've defined. Is it not the same library? Am I missing something?

Thanks for asking, we have no idea why you can not send mail to our mailbox, it is a Google Enterprised mailbox and Google may blocks some mails e.g. yahoo mail. We receive mails everyday without problem.

Did you install the new v3 libraries of AGM and AGT?

Could you point me to the libraries... I reinstalled the software but couldn't find the libraries... thanks, next time I'll email from a Gmail account...

Login to your Amplesound account: https://www.amplesound.net/en/account.asp

Then go to your : My Installers (section)

Regarding AGM and AGT III you should be able to see that you can download a MAC and Windows version of the Sample Engine. Those are identified as

Mac download links:
-Ample Guitar T III v3.01 (Instrument)
-Ample Guitar M III v3.01 (Instrument)

Windows download links:
-Ample Guitar T III v3.01 (Instrument)
-Ample Guitar M III v3.01 (Instrument)

Then you need to download the AGM and AGT III Library which is find below:

Library & Expension download links:
-Ample Guitar T III Library (Mac & Windows)
-Ample Guitar M III Library (Mac & Windows)

Hope this helps you. Unlike Version 2 , the Sample Engine III and their Libraries III are separated.

Jason

I can't email service@amplesound.net either and my ASL guitar won't activate from within the plugin. Ample tech support is non existent. I will never buy another product from them and will cancel the payment if I can't communicate with them.

You have to activate from a separate Activation Manager which is installed along with the plugin.

The best way to contact AmpleSound is by sending an email at: service@amplesound.net

If you are contacting them with a Yahoo email, please use another email (gmail, outlook.....) For some reason, Yahoo emails do not get delivered.

Return to “Ample Sound”