u-he Promotion Sales?

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Maybe there will be another Native Instruments sale if/when the rest of u-he's products are made NKS ready (I think that was the tie-in with the last NI u-he sale).
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Will there be a black friday sale?

I rarely use software but I am looking to buy Hive just to get rid of that annoying crackle in the demo. Not really worth full price for the occasional use though. Definitely worth asking price for VST people but I also have Vital which is free and equally beautiful.

Sale need to be a surprise to work. Hence we'll never confirm nor deny any plans for any such thing.

Can you surprise me with a sale? lol. imo a lot of people look forward to black friday as if it is permission to go on a spending spree so maybe it would be wise to have a sale then.

Problem is by the time there is a random sale I would have missed it probably I visit this site infrequently. Can I sign up to email alert or something? Even then I only check emails once a week. Black friday is a known quantity so less people miss that = more sales :)

ok i signed up for the newsletter hopefully i catch a sale. although it was it german language.

BF AROUND the corner. Would be a good time.

i don't mind if theres no sale. you have the sell and buy topic where you can find secondhand prices.
but in case of quality companies like spectrasonics or u-he , each spent buck worth, so you can't go wrong even when buying their stuff without discount.

rubez wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:06 pm ok i signed up for the newsletter hopefully i catch a sale. although it was it german language.
The German language part is just the legal disclaimer. No worries, the newsletter is in English and whenever there’s a sale, it’s the right place to be signed up to.

dune_rave wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:37 pm i don't mind if theres no sale. you have the sell and buy topic where you can find secondhand prices.
but in case of quality companies like spectrasonics or u-he , each spent buck worth, so you can't go wrong even when buying their stuff without discount.
Is buying Hive 2nd hand allowed? Anything I need to be aware of? I won't be reselling it again so if that is in the clause it doesn't matter.

rubez wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:15 pm Is buying Hive 2nd hand allowed? Anything I need to be aware of? I won't be reselling it again so if that is in the clause it doesn't matter.
Sure. Plenty of people buying and selling U-He licenses.

I've done that myself multiple times.

pierb wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:38 pm
rubez wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:15 pm Is buying Hive 2nd hand allowed? Anything I need to be aware of? I won't be reselling it again so if that is in the clause it doesn't matter.
Sure. Plenty of people buying and selling U-He licenses.

I've done that myself multiple times.
Just for your information, the detailed transfer rules:

https://u-he.com/support/faq.html#licenses:transfer

Thanks a lot didn't know it has to be 9 months old.

Seen a few ads, cast my net see what I land :tu:

If U-he doesn't have a BF sale, other vendors will as they aren't the only company out there. Sure, people who paid full price for a product can rest assured that the product will never be sold for less than they paid for it, but for new customers, if I have X amount of dollars available in November, it would be more efficient to spend the money on other products that are on sale. I feel no need to rush to buy a u-he synth product and it gets put on the back burner.

TronixA872 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:03 pm If U-he doesn't have a BF sale, other vendors will as they aren't the only company out there. Sure, people who paid full price for a product can rest assured that the product will never be sold for less than they paid for it, but for new customers, if I have X amount of dollars available in November, it would be more efficient to spend the money on other products that are on sale. I feel no need to rush to buy a u-he synth product and it gets put on the back burner.
I see this comment every time this topic comes up. I'm sure this is the one that's going to change his mind. I'm just sure of it.

"I'm warning you--price it on my terms, or else . . ."
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Return to “u-he”