NI Reaktor 6 Half Price Sale

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Tj Shredder wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:33 pm Form came into being after the release of Reaktor 6. I only got it with a Komplete update and it was and still is sold separately. And its great and totally worth it…
I only use maybe 20% of the Komplete package, though from time to time I stumble over something I didn’t considered interesting. Recently it was Guitar Rig… I don’t see any reason why I should ever upgrade to a bigger version, as that would only be used for 3%…
Yes Guitar Rig 6 is great! I stopped buying any delays, reverbs etc etc after that. It’s my main FX rack for everything!

Teksonik wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:06 pm I am very tempted by the Reaktor sales price. Don't really have much left in my Black Friday budget but R6 would be pretty high on my list of possible purchases.
hope you read through the thread
seems i was mistaken and form is separate :oops:

everything else still stands though, and form is still awesome!

Yes I've been trying to keep up. I'm running Reaktor player again which if I'm not mistaken serves as the demo.

Are there any free ensembles that run in the player? To be honest the content that comes with it like a few blocks ensembles etc aren't really enticing me to buy.

Not hearing anything I can't already do but I know there are tons of other ensembles.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:03 pm Yes I've been trying to keep up. I'm running Reaktor player again which if I'm not mistaken serves as the demo.

Are there any free ensembles that run in the player? To be honest the content that comes with it like a few blocks ensembles etc aren't really enticing me to buy.

Not hearing anything I can't already do but I know there are tons of other ensembles.
Lot's of great ensembles come with it
, from 3.0 up to 6.0
Lazerbass, fm4 , spacemaster
I've replaced the filters of the 2osc ensemble with the zdf filters , sounds just as good even better then commercial offerings by other companies.
Check out the ensembles of jasper broecks who makes excellent roland rendiditions of the juno , alpha juno , jupiter on par with the cloud offerings .
One word of advice , don't fall into the trap of thinking an ensemble is great because it had a fancy gui .
Lot of beginners want to upload their stuff asap .
There is another ensemble called sirius ( forgot the name of the dev ) , with +blue knobs
That one is top notch !
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

And all those can be run in the Player ? I'll revise my question, where can one download free Reaktor Ensembles that work in the Player not just the full version?

I need some more incentive to purchase at this point since I'm leaning towards passing...again this year. Things like Lazerbass and Carbon aren't giving me anything I can't already do with one or more of the many other synths I own. :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

is razor included?

i can never remember which are onboard or were thrown in when i went to komplete.
and mostly it's about some of the crackpot genius user library stuff for me.

No I don't see Razor. :shrug:

Teksonik wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:28 am And all those can be run in the Player ? I'll revise my question, where can one download free Reaktor Ensembles that work in the Player not just the full version?

I need some more incentive to purchase at this point since I'm leaning towards passing...again this year. Things like Lazerbass and Carbon aren't giving me anything I can't already do with one or more of the many other synths I own. :shrug:
I think its the same as in Kontakt. The dev would need to pay a fee if it would run in Player. Thus you only get commercial ensembles running in Player. All the free community creations need the full version. That is how they sell R6 to people who don’t patch themself. But its totally worth it. I mean you get more than 99 ensembles which are really good, that is less than 1 €/$ per synth with the sales price… The main problem is to find the good ones, but I think there is a thread about those in the modular forum. And you can still download all those ensembles and have them in the NI demo mode to test and listen…

Tj Shredder wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:32 am The dev would need to pay a fee if it would run in Player. Thus you only get commercial ensembles running in Player.......And you can still download all those ensembles and have them in the NI demo mode to test and listen…
That seems to be a bit of a contradiction unless I'm reading it wrong.

Being able to demo some more ensembles in the Player would help me decide if I want to purchase which at this point I'm not sure I do. I've just got so many other synths, everything from Avenger to Zebra 2 that it's hard to find something that adds anything they can't do.

I assumed the Player is the Demo version Reaktor 6 but is there an actual demo? I'll go look again.

Synthi 700R is one of my favourite free ensembles... this is me having fun with it a few years ago…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLntm06CXAk
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

GRIP is one of the best free ensembles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2SRr4raXhM
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

If you load content from the Reaktor User Library, or other non-commercial source, it should start a 30 minute timer in Reaktor Player, the demo limitation, after which a reload will be needed. A very nice demo arrangemnent.
If you still got nuttin in 30 minutes, in the next 30 minutes, your luck might change.
One way or the other. :hyper:

glokraw wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:55 am If you load content from the Reaktor User Library, or other non-commercial source, it should start a 30 minute timer in Reaktor Player, the demo limitation, after which a reload will be needed. A very nice demo arrangemnent.
If you still got nuttin in 30 minutes, in the next 30 minutes, your luck might change.
yeah this :)
start at top rated, or look for some of the builders or ensembles listed here.
my personal favourite builder is rick scott aka rachmiel, has stuff under both names, my be a bit too experimental for some :)

vurt wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:52 am
glokraw wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:55 am If you load content from the Reaktor User Library, or other non-commercial source, it should start a 30 minute timer in Reaktor Player, the demo limitation, after which a reload will be needed. A very nice demo arrangemnent.
yeah this :)
start at top rated, or look for some of the builders or ensembles listed here.
my personal favourite builder is rick scott aka rachmiel, has stuff under both names, my be a bit too experimental for some :)
Yes, Rachmiel makes awesome stuff! :tu:

Something to bear in mind is that you can also load your own samples into a Reaktor Map.

https://youtu.be/Wl5bM84eSEs
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Some incredible devices with Reaktor. I like Cal Scott's stuff. So many goodies to play with Beta testing NI Komplete/Maschine etc.

Return to “Instruments”