Hello from TÂCHES TEACHES!

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Check his video on Bitwig shortcuts. Actually check them all! There is much to learn and entertainment level is through the roof.

"Do you want to look cool as f**k to the people sitting next to you on a plane?"

😂

Thanks for you videos. They're great.

Another excellent video from Tâches:
https://youtu.be/xLOyvhpKjL0

This is a good one about note repeat...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnIMirhDOQM

I really appreciate your videos Alex. I just got started in Bitwig coming from Ableton and you've shared with me so much more than I hoped Bitwig had to offer. Also, your 'Suite: Jenny Red' release is top knotch!!!!!! I took a listen to your music after seeing your videos, that tape has been in constant rotation, I love it. Can't wait to start up your artist mindset series

TaoTeo wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:41 amCan't wait to start up your artist mindset series
This one's AWESOME! One of the best music production series I ever watched, even though he doesn't produce a single sound in them :D
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Fully agree. Before starting watching the mindset series I thought "this person knows a lot about Bitwig". After watching them: "This guy is onto something!".

One of the things I like most about his videos is he obviously prepares an outline or script and he generally sticks to it. He leaves the viewer feeling as they've spent their time wisely while simultaneously wanting more.

Crikey - I completely forgot to ever check this thingy. Shout out to Carlcaulkett for reminding me :)

Thank you all for your wonderful words of encouragement - it truly means the world to me that you are connecting with my little videos.

One thing I would love is more suggestions of topics for videos because after a few videos, I often lose the will to find a new topic for a month or two. That being said, I'd love to be more consistent with my posts so your feedback is greatly appreciated always!

Much love,

TÂCHES

Shout out graciously acknowledged 😉
Bitwig 5.1.6 + Akai MIDIMix + Launchpad X + MuLab 9.3.18
Roli Lumi Keyboard x 2 + Universal Audio Apollo Twin X
Mac Mini M1 16GB/4TB + macOS 14.4 Sonoma

tachesteaches wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:38 pm Crikey - I completely forgot to ever check this thingy. Shout out to Carlcaulkett for reminding me :)

Thank you all for your wonderful words of encouragement - it truly means the world to me that you are connecting with my little videos.

One thing I would love is more suggestions of topics for videos because after a few videos, I often lose the will to find a new topic for a month or two. That being said, I'd love to be more consistent with my posts so your feedback is greatly appreciated always!

Much love,

TÂCHES
You may do something like “Bound to Divide” (great channel but Ableton) and stream from Start to Finish.

Just to have a pick into your head in motion…

EDIT: Man! I just checked your YT Channel and there you are doing it right now.
One of us is a mind reader :D
Pigments - Diva - Tal U-No-LX - Tal Sampler

tachesteaches wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:38 pm Crikey - I completely forgot to ever check this thingy. Shout out to Carlcaulkett for reminding me :)

Much love,

TÂCHES
I don't have any suggestion at the moment... but keep making videos, every one of them is worth watching!

tachesteaches wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:38 pmOne thing I would love is more suggestions of topics for videos because after a few videos, I often lose the will to find a new topic for a month or two. That being said, I'd love to be more consistent with my posts so your feedback is greatly appreciated always!
Bass lines. Do one on bass lines :)
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Return to “Bitwig”