Fixed Error - Flowerchild

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey,

This is the outro track for an album more or less complete now. Wanted something nice and laidback with a jazzhop-ish vibe, and not too cluttered. Sadly, my monitors died just before I finished this so had to finish on the cans. Unmastered, but with limiting. Any feedback welcome, especially mix-wise as, you know, headphones. Thanks :D

https://soundcloud.com/fixederror/flowe ... e45c79c667

Sounds good to me.
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

Thanks mate :wink:

Sounds great! With so many different parts and small bits here and there the mix feels very balanced.

I wonder, how many of those parts are actually recorded with real instruments?

Can't wait to hear the full album. It seems it's gonna be a bang!
"Some people don't like music created on a PC and declare it as "fake". I don't care. The only thing matters to me is the end result."
SoundCloud YouTube Patreon

Liked it a lot. Great vibe. Liked the startup fx at the beginning.
Mixing-wise, the width is good... depth could be enhanced.
:tu:

Nice and laid back.
Out of curiosity, what are the failed monitors?
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

flowerchild: I notice the nice and relaxed bass played here. It kind of holds
this song together. The other elements are loosely interspersed and quite
diverse. Overall, it's nice to hear. :tu:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

Thanks all. Yeah it's mostly real instruments for melodic stuff, then approach it like a sample. The bass is actually one of the few MIDI parts. Final mixing hopefully happening this month.

The failed monitors are some Dynaudio BM15As. I have small room and they are complete overkill for the space, with 10" woofers, but I do like the Dynaudio sound

cool stuff, just set my mood perfectly. dig all the sounds and instruments peaking in and out through the track. excellent work man

Return to “Music Cafe”