Black Friday ended and i didn't buy a thing

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In honor of me not buying anything on Black Friday (also out of meney :)
https://soundcloud.com/insert-name-here ... 6d8b0ba410

How naive you are, my friend! Black Friday goes the whole year...

lobanov wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:29 pm How naive you are, my friend! Black Friday goes the whole year...
No, noooooo :) the tempations, must resist, no meney!

It’s ok, I bought twice as much as I had planned, so the Universe is still in balance
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

cryophonik wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:35 pm It’s ok, I bought twice as much as I had planned, so the Universe is still in balance
Oh thank God. What we need is balance!

insert-name-here wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:30 pm
lobanov wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:29 pm How naive you are, my friend! Black Friday goes the whole year...
"no money" OR "must resist", I think. If you must resist you have some... :hihi:

I didn't buy almost anything. I just upgraded my AAS synths for very good price. No more, no less. I use them all the time and love all they do.

But I am definitely satisfied and fat. I own all I need and even a bit more. One day you'll be fat and satisfied too, I KNOW IT and I AM ABSOLUTELY SURE OF IT.

lobanov wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:36 am
insert-name-here wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:30 pm
"no money" OR "must resist", I think. If you must resist you have some... :hihi:

I didn't buy almost anything. I just upgraded my AAS synths for very good price. No more, no less. I use them all the time and love all they do.

But I am definitely satisfied and fat. I own all I need and even a bit more. One day you'll be fat and satisfied too, I KNOW IT and I AM ABSOLUTELY SURE OF IT.
I'm skinny and hungry, but now browsing Native Instruments sale page :help:

Fear not, this will return. :hihi:

tq wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:15 am Fear not, this will return. :hihi:
It allways will, won't it? Might as well buy everything :wink:

insert-name-here wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:25 pm In honor of me not buying anything on Black Friday (also out of meney :)
https://soundcloud.com/insert-name-here ... 6d8b0ba410
That's a good decision after all! Buy less nonsense and make more music ;)

Me neither. Nothing I had any real need for, may pick up a pluginboutique freebie over the weekend though (fracture update with the orb for £4).

Award for most BF emails: ADSRSounds, think it was the same email ~five times.

Watch out. Cyber Monday is just around the Corner ;)

D-Fusion wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:31 pm Watch out. Cyber Monday is just around the Corner ;)
Oh noh ha ha

I allready caved and bought ni super 8 :hihi: (not on black friday though, but today)

Next option will be dune 3 depending on how much i drink today.
Reactor may also be an option if i'm really plastered :o

insert-name-here wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:37 pm
D-Fusion wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:31 pm Watch out. Cyber Monday is just around the Corner ;)
Oh noh ha ha

I allready caved and bought ni super 8 :hihi: (not on black friday though, but today)

He-he. There you go :hihi:
But you did have some stamina since you managed to wait until today so you deserve some applause for that :clap:

D-Fusion wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:47 pm
insert-name-here wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:37 pm
Oh noh ha ha

He-he. There you go :hihi:
But you did have some stamina since you managed to wait until today so you deserve some applause for that :clap:
managed to resist for 1 day :hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”