behringer pro1 no sound

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi wonder if anyone can help me i just took ownership of the pro1 and am struggling to get it make sound. I can get the drone tone very quietly mind you have to crank it to get any volume but nothing else. I am using reaper and know how to setup outboard gear so it,s not that. I thought it might be internal setting in pro1 all it offers is midi channel and clock out so it,s not that. Anyone any thoughts. Yes the cutoff is up :dog:. I think it might be feeked

New or second hand? Got warranty?
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

boombaxx wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:07 am Hi wonder if anyone can help me i just took ownership of the pro1 and am struggling to get it make sound. I can get the drone tone very quietly mind you have to crank it to get any volume but nothing else. I am using reaper and know how to setup outboard gear so it,s not that. I thought it might be internal setting in pro1 all it offers is midi channel and clock out so it,s not that. Anyone any thoughts. Yes the cutoff is up :dog:. I think it might be feeked

Is the sequencer off?

^^^^
This. sequencer needs to be off, which is the middle position of the switch. had me perplexed for a while when I got mine as well.

Got it had to use the hardware midi output in reaper now it works :D

Really glad i bought this now fun little machine build quality seems solid enough. Sounds great

This is driving me nuts. I have the same issue. Probably user error. Drone sounds but cannot get any sound out of it either through my DAW or midi controller. All my other hardware synths work fine through my DAW but not this one. Help :dog: :( :wink: :hihi:
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

It seems you can't use a send midi it has to be midi hardware output and it works. This is for reaper in routing sure other daws have similar things

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”