Black Friday ended and i didn't buy a thing

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

insert-name-here wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:51 pm managed to resist for 1 day :hihi:
Baby steps :clap:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

I bought another AudioThing... Fog convolver.
Tempted of buying Falcon, but I have so much stuff I haven't even tried yet, so... Maybe later?

Syntorial is 50% off on Black Friday 26/11-29/11
I think is probably the best and fun way to learn subtractive synthesis, it takes you from complete beginner to advanced with an interactive, video game like training software. check it out..
http://www.syntorial.com/#a_aid=230285

Native-instruments Super 8 is a nightmare to install on Ableton. Cannot give a location to install. What a mess :)

Native-instruments Super 8 does not work in Ableton 9. Thanks NI :)

At least Dune 3.5 is working!

Didn't care enough to spend my money.

Same here, kind of. Although it's more of a "enough stuff for the next millenium" really.

Been jamming a bit with ABL3 today, for example, and really getting to appreciate it. Sounds very authentic to my ears. Especially when also coupled with NI Dirt for a nice, typical 303 like distortion.

insert-name-here wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:37 pm
D-Fusion wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:31 pm Watch out. Cyber Monday is just around the Corner ;)
Oh noh ha ha

I allready caved and bought ni super 8 :hihi: (not on black friday though, but today)

Next option will be dune 3 depending on how much i drink today.
Reactor may also be an option if i'm really plastered :o
Please, no! You must resist!

I liked the sounds on this track and the general vibe a lot, well done man :)

I did NOT have your resolve, I am afraid, but in exchange for my resolve, I received synths and delay plugins :lol:

Agreed wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:50 am I liked the sounds on this track and the general vibe a lot, well done man :)

I did NOT have your resolve, I am afraid, but in exchange for my resolve, I received synths and delay plugins :lol:
Thanks for the listen! That's also a good option, receiving the synths :tu: :hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”