rick astley - never gonna give you up.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

never gonna give you up

said it was time to move on, something short and fun :ud:

I'm getting the ending of Track of the Moon Beast.

It's a friendly little track. I was expecting something more sinister, based on the title.

Unaspected wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:09 pm I'm getting the ending of Track of the Moon Beast.

It's a friendly little track. I was expecting something more sinister, based on the title.
its actually called reverse rick roll, as in its not what it says...
was going to call it omicron, but someone beat me and i panicked! :hihi:

Did you see the side-by-side of regular Covid Vs OMICRON? Regular Covid kinda blobs around thinking, "I got some hooks... Look at my hooks..." OMICRON - doing full capitals because - OMICRON is HOOKS. Unless they dressed him up for TV. He looks like a Christmas tree.

I tried to find a comparison but all I found was this:

you're not supposed to announce the rickrolling
:dog:

Rick Astley! WTF. Indeed a recording we always wanted to hear from this artist, but we had to wait for your interpretation..

Well, now I really do feel like I was Rickrolled. I expected to hear Rick Astley and what do I get? THIS.

I'm not sure if I should be insulted or relieved.

Rick Astley's 'Ventures in Modular Synthesis'? Not a big chart topper i imagine...

Haha ;) Reminds me a little of very old sci-fi movies. If that would hear Rick Astley^^

Haha, yes: When it comes to reducing the listener's expectations
- especially of the "Rick Astley" type - to absurdity, then this
"song snippet" is really great! :hihi:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

jancivil wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:52 pm you're not supposed to announce the rickrolling
:dog:
i keep getting the internet wrong :(
maybe i should give it up...

htcnext2 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:30 am Rick Astley! WTF. Indeed a recording we always wanted to hear from this artist, but we had to wait for your interpretation..
i hid in his pocket for 3 years, until i finally secretly recorded him doing this! :party:

wagtunes wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:51 pm Well, now I really do feel like I was Rickrolled. I expected to hear Rick Astley and what do I get? THIS.

I'm not sure if I should be insulted or relieved.
you were reverse rick rolled!!! :ud:

as if id do the usual way :hihi:

i find being relieved and insulted together works well :D

frank1985 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:31 pm Rick Astley's 'Ventures in Modular Synthesis'? Not a big chart topper i imagine...
this is what he sounded like before stock, aitkin and waterman did their studio trickery!! :hihi:

4damind wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:24 pm Haha ;) Reminds me a little of very old sci-fi movies. If that would hear Rick Astley^^
there is a certain "old sci fi" thing going on, think its the sequencing, that was kind of new and used lots in the 60s in all those classics!!
8)

Return to “Music Cafe”