Frank Arnold - Desire Of Life (WIP)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Less BF purchases, more time to make music and I should also post something new :D
A song I'm working on right now. It should spread good mood, tempo 124 BPM. This is the basic idea just long enough that it makes sense to post. It's already mixed so it doesn't sound quite so bad.
Bass. Strobe & Pigments
Piano: Keyscape
Ana2, Predator 3, Dune 3, Serum, Omni for pad. About 18 tracks and only plugins and no hardware.

https://soundcloud.com/52degree/desire- ... 68c5a65c75

:tu:
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

Ok, I cleaned up the project a bit so I can post a screenshot because it doesn't look so messy anymore :hihi:
2021-11-28 19_33_26-Cubase Pro Projekt von Frank Arnold - Desire Of Life.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Guys here's a little update, with some fine tuning and an added "break" (just replaced on Soundcloud)

https://soundcloud.com/52degree/desire- ... 0b9982edb5

Nice to listen to instrumental. It flows very loosely and easily -
with little melody sprinkles. :tu:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

:tu: I like the livelyness.

This sounds awesome, have your usual chill signature all over it, kick drum is amazing!

Thanks guys, for the nice comments! Cool that it also still has my chill signature and it is not too far from it. I think that a recognition value is not the worst ;)

pretty snazzy, arrangement workng nicely. me likey that opening harmony a lot.

Many thanks Jan!

Hopefully the cover image will also fit the style :hihi:
2021-11-30 - fresh from the lab.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

awwww

jancivil wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:52 pmawwww
I'm glad you like it

Return to “Music Cafe”