PhonomantЯ - I Am No Man, I Am Dynamite

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi.

As I grew with industrial music, at the I end up doing some of the genre, you already know me under other names (Cabaret Naphtol, Violon Noir).
I sent demos to 3 labels yesterday of Cabaret Naphtol and had a bad day looking on bandcamp each minutes how much listen I had, turning in round waiting for a reply, then I couldn't sleep in the evening and realized how much my music was not that professional but more personnal, then I ended up making this song, tried more developped sounds and less melodic, then I decided to give birth to a 3rd project (I keep the others) with impression I had when I was making another track for another project named Arjuna (maybe some will remember).
I spent all night composing/mixing/mastering/video editing and decided it will definitively be my main project, a more dancy underground techno style.

My goal: to enter the professional underground techno world and labels, and make more "listenable" and enjoyable music.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CW5DRlJrn_ ... _copy_link
Last edited by Ryan Kenneth on Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Had a listen / watch to this insta video (as your post was blocked by admin). The sound strangely comes from the right speaker side, in fact it could be a cell phone recording. The WWI footage supports the audio atmosphere quite well. Not bad, well.. :roll: you could of course improve your skills by acquiring knowledge of digital music production.. :help: to make the sound a bit more upfront.

:phones: :wink: :o

Thank you!
Yeah I can only achieve stereo by adding a Delaymix effect on the mixdown, when I add the delay to the minimum possible the stereo pops out, I do it on the left side. I can't yet take DAW courses because the classes are late and I don't drive yet. I took only 1 year of digital music production so far, the rest I learned by myself or from helps by the DAW teacher or some comments here and there from forums.
:)

Ok, good luck for your further productions!

Thank you! I'll ask family for next year if anybody can pick me from DAW courses instead of Composition, but actually it's my dad picking me up from Composition and he is 77 years old, so couldn't ask him for two classes a week.

"my music was not that professional but more personnal" perfect attitude, for me it doesn't matter the genre, interesting and creative arrangements are most important. theres some good ideas there, might be worth expanding on it

Thank you, I already finished a second track for the project's set "I Am No Man, I Am Dynamite":
https://youtu.be/XWBQf-ERYVo

nice, a Nietzsche reference : )

Yes :)
It's a single by the way:
https://phonomantra.bandcamp.com/

I'm reading a biography of the man, called aptly enough "I am Dynamite".
It's v. entertaining.
Will check your track out in a short while...

I read "Thus Spoke Zarathustra", "Beyond Good And Evil" and a bit of "La Gaia Scienza" at 16 years old, and yet still thinking about Nietzsche at 31 years old, he is so marking the spirit :-)

I didn't how to mix/master till yesterday, so I deleted all links of the project ._.

Return to “Music Cafe”