What do you plan to get on BF 2021?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

VCV Rack 2 Pro just now :party: :hyper:

...and nothing else, unless selling Cubase Pro 11 and 1 year of Reason+ sub counts :ud:
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

I got one last in: Duck by Devious Machines

Yesterday evening I thought, man I wish I had something to make more precise ducking. Guess what, BF sales still on :D. Very specific tool, but for that what it does it's really perfect.

My purchases: Volcano 3 upgrade, Nemesis 2, Kelvin and chipspeech.

Slate Digital Verbsuite Classics from AudioDeluxe

$149.00|$49.00
+ FREE UVI Digital Synsations $149.00 (automatically added to your cart)
CYBER21 -$4.02 (automatically subtracted from your cart)
Subtotal $193.98
Free UVI Digital Synsations -$149.00 (automatically subtracted from your cart)
Order total $44.98

If you have any DeluxeBucks , you can use 'em.

You'll earn $2.24 DeluxeBucks which you can use on future orders.

Don't forget to download Fusion-IR Expansion for VerbSuite Classics

https://www.liquidsonics.com/fusion-ir/ ... -classics/
Last edited by Aloysius on Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Planned on getting nothing (right!) but got

- 80s POP midi pack @Toontrack - 10$
- Meldoyne 5 Studio Upgrade from v4 - 88$ @audiodeluxe.com (with free UVI DS added)
- Waves OVox - cca 22$ @audiodeluxe with some of their bucks added (+ UVI DS added)
- XLN Audio XO - 64EUR @ XLN Audio

I think that's it.

Got upgrade to Ableton Live Suite 11, XLN Audio XO, Polyverse Music Gatekeeper.

Today I saw IK Multimedia Comprexxor for cheap. I took the U-HE survey and saw ACE for cheap. I saw PA AMEK 200 for cheap (sale price plus personal coupon). Fantastic plugins.

It might be time to have an internet detox for a month or two ... starting tomorrow ... or the day after that :scared:

ACE is wonderful. It has the grit and balls of Bazille, without the insane complexity of operation. Easily one of my favourites.

Ploki wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:30 pm ACE is wonderful. It has the grit and balls of Bazille, without the insane complexity of operation. Easily one of my favourites.
I love the sound of ACE. It was worth getting. I could have also got AAS Multiphonics CV-1 much cheaper than ACE but I don't like the sound of that at all.

It’s funny that I was just checking to see who was buying what with their U-he discount coupon. I have every synth but ACE. I thought about maybe one of their effects, as I only have Uhbik. ACE is very reasonably priced already, and I demo’ed it a couple of years ago. It sounded great, but I already owned Diva and Zebra 2. I’m probably going to take the two posts above me as an omen and just get it.

EDIT: they recently updated MFM. Who knows anything about that?
Last edited by W23 on Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SamDi wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:30 pm
-Steinberg Absolute or at least Halion (when thy offer 50%)
In case you missed it, HALion 6 is 50% off right now, even the crossgrade (cheapest?) and upgrades.

Good to keep in mind though that since HALion 7 will be coming out some time in 2022, we would need to pay a significant update price. Also, there is no grace period announcement for that. I was a little tempted, but will probably wait as there is no urgency if at all in this case.

Picked up the upgrade to Arturia V Collection 8 for $99.

Only other thing I'm looking at (due to price) is upgrading AAS Ultra Analog VA-3 from the Session version to the full version for $49. And now I'm in no hurry to pick this up, as the price is good through late Jan.

Thank goodness, my GAS has finally subsided as I've bought all the cheap stuff that I think I want to play with, and a few of the more expensive (to me, >$39) plugins/instruments I want haven't come down to a "can't pass this up" price.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:25 pm
SamDi wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:30 pm
-Steinberg Absolute or at least Halion (when thy offer 50%)
In case you missed it, HALion 6 is 50% off right now, even the crossgrade (cheapest?) and upgrades.

Good to keep in mind though that since HALion 7 will be coming out some time in 2022, we would need to pay a significant update price. Also, there is no grace period announcement for that. I was a little tempted, but will probably wait as there is no urgency if at all in this case.
I think I'll be avoiding Steinberg. I think they're planning some kind of future weird copy protection.

W23 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:18 pm EDIT: they recently updated MFM. Who knows anything about that?
It's not public beta yet, supposedly it will be soon... ish?
there's also a leaked filterspace.
I'm not sure what the update policy is

Aloysius wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:02 pm
Ploki wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:30 pm ACE is wonderful. It has the grit and balls of Bazille, without the insane complexity of operation. Easily one of my favourites.
I love the sound of ACE. It was worth getting. I could have also got AAS Multiphonics CV-1 much cheaper than ACE but I don't like the sound of that at all.
i love ace :tu:
possibly my favourite uhe synth tbh, i love zebra too, buts its not as fun and immediate, definitely worth the asking price, any reduction is a bonus :D

Return to “Instruments”