Particul: another Reaktor noisebox

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Particul is a noisebox/sound generator with two noisy random-ish sound sources, each with lowpass and bandpass filters, which can then be run through a frequency shifter and delay.

Here's a little sound demo of one of the presets:

https://www.fstateaudio.com/wp-content/ ... -demo1.mp3

You can download it from the Fugue State Audio website or NI's Reaktor User Library.

Enjoy. :)
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

:party:

vurt wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:12 pm:party:
:tu:

Interesting stuff! Reminds me of early glitch music.
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:17 pm Interesting stuff! Reminds me of early glitch music.
Thanks JerGoertz! :)

Thank you for this🥳 I love noisemakers😃👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

218 wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:57 am Thank you for this🥳 I love noisemakers😃👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
You're welcome, enjoy! :)

pretty spiffy. Seems a bit too heavy int the low mids/ High lows.... something fun to sample though.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Ah_Dziz wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:56 am pretty spiffy. Seems a bit too heavy int the low mids/ High lows.... something fun to sample though.
Cheers, and thanks for the feedback! Maybe something I could look into for possible future tweaks. I use these things that way a lot myself, as generators for sampler fodder. :)

I dunno how much room you got left in yer Instrument, but you could slap a one or two or three knob 3 band Multiband compressor somewhere near the output with adjustable crossover frequencies then you could get tons of tonal flexibility and control for a small bit of DSP. You could just go take one from the library and hide most of the controls.

Ah_Dziz wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:36 am I dunno howucj room you got bit you could slap a one or two or three knob 3 band Multiband compressor somewhere near the output with adjustable crossover frequencies then you could get tons of tonal flexibility and control for a small bit of DSP.
That's a cool idea, thanks. A bit unconventional perhaps, but that fits. :) If/when I end up making that change, I can give you credit if you'd like.

synthgeek wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:03 pm
Ah_Dziz wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:36 am I dunno howucj room you got bit you could slap a one or two or three knob 3 band Multiband compressor somewhere near the output with adjustable crossover frequencies then you could get tons of tonal flexibility and control for a small bit of DSP.
That's a cool idea, thanks. A bit unconventional perhaps, but that fits. :) If/when I end up making that change, I can give you credit if you'd like.
No biggie. If you do it just let me know do I can play with it.

Cheers, I can definitely do that. :)

Return to “Modular Synthesis”