Newfangled Audio Generate 1.3, new wavefolders, effects mods, Apple M1 support & still 50% off

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just in case anyone missed this update to one of the great and original synths...still 50% off as well!

https://www.newfangledaudio.com/post/generate-1-3

https://youtu.be/BeeB_d0vLjY
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

I somehow can’t get myself excited for this one. Not sure why.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

I have stolen all your excitement it seems because I am still… Wish I could give it back…

Yup, I think this is one of the better VSTs to have come out, it dares to be different (maybe a bit of Aalto vibe) and I love it!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

I am constantly turning to Generate for cinematic synth bass and dusty atmospheres and fuzzy pads. It's very easy to quickly dial in powerful low-end tones with interesting harmonics and movement. The recent update added some cool functionality, but I'm kind of glad that it hasn't been overly complicated.

Instead, it's been rock-solid in terms of stability on my iMac and it has such great character. I would like to see some more CPU optimization as I still get spikes occasionally. Support has been consistent and it's current price is a real bargain. I thought it would be more on the niche side of things, but I have been pleasantly surprised with how much use Generate gets in my sessions. Definitely money well spent!!

i fully agree, that is an original synth, it came out, while also Plasmonic came out, roundabout, also an original synth.
indeed Madrona Labs, sonicLab, accSone, Dawesome, Delta-V-Audio, etc. 'original'. or LION, more known, i believe, but still...
great that there is more choice, in i call them niche synths, but original synth is better.
and all MPE...

i collect them, and not only that, i use them.... with Generate and MPE, the bandwidth you can get with one preset is overwhelming, when you make your own MPE presets.

and every updates adds a lot.

Generate is quite easy on my CPU (Plasmonic is even strangely very easy on the CPU, even with MPE + Modulations).

That's the spirit, support the leftfield east Coast MPE upstarts, we have enough 'exact copies of a synths from the last 40 years...

Synthesis used to be all about innovation, not sounding like the past ('The archetypal sounds of the genre are gone, a fading snapshot of nostalgic music pining for a decade that began 40 years ago' RIP Synthwave!!!!)

This plugin would be awesome split up into modules for VCV Rack, Cherry Audio Voltage Modular or Softube Modular (or even hardware versions)

And currently 50% off at plugin boutique.

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... 297e055206

rsp
sound sculptist

Return to “Instruments”