Triple Cheese Fragment for One Synth Challenge (Instrumental Synth Track, FINAL VERSION)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
] Peter:H [
KVRian
1455 posts since 22 Sep, 2016

Post Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:03 pm

Hey Music Cafe Crew,

I have here a track which I composed with U-He Synth Triple Cheese only ... yes Triple Cheese and obviously a vast amount of outboard fx to make Triple Cheese sound like a synth ... at least like I would love to have it sound ;-)

Anyways here's the track: https://soundcloud.com/p-e-t-e-r-h/gafy ... rce=nobody

If you like drop me a note whether you like it, or not. If you have any suggestions about what's missing or how to extend it into a full track ... let me know.

Cheers
Last edited by ] Peter:H [ on Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

KVRian

Topic Starter

Post Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:35 am

Damn I'm such a stupid dork :bang:... Now added the correct link to the OP.

wagtunes
KVRAF
20716 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Post Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:17 pm

I was never a big fan of this synth but I can see in the right hands, it's capable of making some excellent sounds. Very well done Peter. However, I won't try this at home, though I'd love to know what your secret is.

Frantz
KVRAF
5782 posts since 18 Jul, 2008 from New York

Post Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:06 pm

You've squeezed some respectable sounds out of this limited plugin. When the full production kicks in at 1:27 it sounds like a complete dark wave track minus the vocals.

Very nice work as usual! :)

KVRian

Topic Starter

Post Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:57 am

wagtunes wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:17 pm
I was never a big fan of this synth but I can see in the right hands, it's capable of making some excellent sounds. Very well done Peter. However, I won't try this at home, though I'd love to know what your secret is.
Thanks Steven. Triple Cheese is a very unique synth ... unique not necessarily in a "good" way ;-)
But I love challenges. And I'm honest... a.) I have a few presets of people who understadnthe synth better and b.) part of my sound is oviously coming from out-of-the-synth thigs like EQs and stuff.
My secret? I think it's too much time to nerd around ;-)
Frantz wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:06 pm
You've squeezed some respectable sounds out of this limited plugin. When the full production kicks in at 1:27 it sounds like a complete dark wave track minus the vocals.

Very nice work as usual! :)
Many thanks, Frantz ... obviously not as good as your tracks, but I think my track is okay. It really was a challenge to get good sounds out of Triple Cheese. As I wrote above I - as I usually don't do - used some presets for a start.

Return to “Music Cafe”