VCV Rack 2 - first draft...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Marbles freestyle

https://youtu.be/g7aCpVQFWjw

Enjoy.

Very nice use of marbles (great module), I liked it a lot. I did something similar in my hardware but using Rings (through Clouds :-)) and it had a nice percussive strummed effect.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:07 pm Very nice use of marbles (great module), I liked it a lot. I did something similar in my hardware but using Rings (through Clouds :-)) and it had a nice percussive strummed effect.
Thanks man! Wish I had the hardware too! ;-)

whoo, amazing

SpaceTraffic wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:16 pm
SLiC wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:07 pm Very nice use of marbles (great module), I liked it a lot. I did something similar in my hardware but using Rings (through Clouds :-)) and it had a nice percussive strummed effect.
Honestly, for the digital stuff you don't really need it (but it is nice to have the knobs etc and not be at a screen). A small rack with a few analogue modules/filters via an expert sleepers audio to CV (or something similar) and you pretty much have the best of both worlds.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

nirm123 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:23 pm whoo, amazing
Thank YOU! ❤️

SLiC wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:31 pm
SpaceTraffic wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:16 pm
Honestly, for the digital stuff you don't really need it (but it is nice to have the knobs etc and not be at a screen). A small rack with a few analogue modules/filters via an expert sleepers audio to CV (or something similar) and you pretty much have the best of both worlds.

Yeah, guess you’re right mate. 👍

Mutable stuff is amazing!

The Player

https://youtu.be/PpkwgPzhl0U

Another Marbles...

Return to “Music Cafe”