Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I cannot figure out why a filter envelope is being applied to this patch:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zkiqdk ... sp=sharing

The filter env amount is 0
There are no matrix modulations
the common voices tab is set for changes to affect all

and yet there is a very clear filter envelope being applied? Can anyone figure that out please?
If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT!?

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vortifex wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:42 pm Your link requires that people personally identify themselves via Google. Maybe change the sharing options so it can be freely downloaded.
Okay I think I've done that... never used google drive before. Its a .fxp file
If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT!?

EDIT: Let me try your new download

Since the Voices Tab is set to All it may be possible that one of the Voice Layers does have a Filter Envelope applied.

Just click on the Active Voice Tabs 1-8 and look to see if there is an amount on the Env Amt knob.

Looking at the image below:

D3 120421.png

The number in the AMT box is the number of active voices, in this case 4. They always go in order so it is voice 1,2,3,4, that are active. It will never be 1,3,5,7 etc....

The Buttons on the Voices Solo line on top are the ones that are Soloed, in this case 1 and 2.

The Button on the Active/Edit line below is the Voice that has focus and will be the one you are editing, in this case 2. If the ALL button is lit then any changes are applied to All voices even those that are not active.

Once we grasp those simple concepts DUNE 3 becomes very easy to program given its complexity. :tu:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

EDIT: Ok I got it....There is an amount of 70% on the Settings page for Velocity to Filter Env Amount. :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:34 pm EDIT: Ok I got it....There is an amount of 70% on the Settings page for Velocity to Filter Env Amount. :)
Ah right! Nice one mate, thanks. :tu:

This is why it would be useful to be able to right click a knob and see any modulation assignments. All my other synths do this.

Return to “Instruments”