UVI Workstation Serial Number

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When I go to the UVI Workstation product page my only choice is to download the product, NOT submit an order. So I do not receive an email with a product serial number and cannot register my product in order to get a valid ilok license. How do I get a serial number?

Have you tried logging into UVI account, and see if its there
Ableton Live 11,Push 3/Deepmind 12D, Roland VT4, TR-8S, Roland Fantom 06, Zoom MS-70CDR

I don't ever remember getting a serial number just for the Workstation, as it is free anyway. You do need to activate the products for it within the iLok License Manager if you install e.g. Digital Synsations or other products like that.

EDIT: Actually I just installed the latest version and it works fine here with no serial number or other activation for the Workstation.

It is a free product that doesn't need a serial.

I've been barking up the wrong tree. I now understand that I don't need an authorization for the UVI workstation. Rather I need to get an MSI.ufs ilok authorization in order to use these sound banks in my MOTU Ethno 2. Thanks for your advice.

Once upon a time I had a UVI workstation license in my ilok when it was free but still required unlocking, but it simply vanished years ago, I assume because UVI requested that it stop showing up as a license *shrug*

Return to “Instruments”