[force] ... if you have time listen and judge - genre? - i really don't what it is... instrumental?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sounds like industrial/grindcore to my ears. Lots of metallic/percussive sounds, plus a noisy ambience for background color. Nice work in the genre (as I hear it).

Best regards,

dp

StudioDave wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:21 am Sounds like industrial/grindcore to my ears. Lots of metallic/percussive sounds, plus a noisy ambience for background color. Nice work in the genre (as I hear it).

Best regards,

dp
thanks dave for coming along and that you took some time to listen!
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

seismic1 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:10 am '90s industrial, especially with that drum pattern and the "dirty" sounding bass synth. It reminded me of NIИ from the Downward Spiral album.

Good work :)
thanks for the kind words. yeah it is some sort of industrial. a lot of ppl mentioned it. was never my intention - but good to know where I ended up musically. thanks for listening.
myself in 2022

Last edited by Synthack on Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.... ...

I liked it A LOT.

Synthack wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:11 pm Wow this is awesome stuff!
thanks a lot, glad you like it.

but where and how did you find that old piece?
at the time i was still putting the pieces on youtube. nowadays i put them on soundcloud. Most of the time anyway.
myself in 2022

Danilo Villanova wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:49 pm I liked it A LOT.
... and I'm VERY HAPPY about that.

although from today's perspective I would do some things differently. the piece is already over half a year old. how time flies...

_ _ _ _

btw. have anyone seen "professor" chameleon music? :lol: :P :party:
myself in 2022

Last edited by Synthack on Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.... ...

Synthack wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:30 pm
tomtom1 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:29 pm
Synthack wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:11 pm Wow this is awesome stuff!
thanks a lot, glad you like it.

but where and how did you find that old piece?
at the time i was still putting the pieces on youtube. nowadays i put them on soundcloud. Most of the time anyway.
I dug it up by browsing your KVR history because i was wondering if you made more.

What kind of setup do you use, if you don't mind?
oh that's not much.

i own Reason 11 Suite and 2 rack extension (PX7 and Ochen K glitch)
that's pretty much it. i bought sonibles smart eq 2 & 3 (because they offered me them for a really good price) and nowadays i own some izotope stuff (the things what they throw away in the ultra cheap sales :) ) but i barely use them - sometimes stutter edit for a transistion.

and i have some free synths, but i used them really only once. in the track "control".

in this "force" track there is only a bunch of subtractors and thors included in reason and one europa-instance. and the for the drums the redrum. everything a bit oldschool :D

my process nowadays is the following :
i do everything with the included devices in reason and then one last instance on each BUS with a sonible smart eq (just to check if i was right, or my ears tricked me, i use them as a second opinion)
reason is really not the best programm ( i know ) but i am so used to it - but you have to do so many things manually - but somehow i understand now how everything works.
myself in 2022

Return to “Music Cafe”