Tracking Apple Silicon Native Hosts, Plugins, Effects

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
Post Reply New Topic

Easy tiger. No need to jump down ppls throats just because they point out that this list isn't as up-to-date as it used to be.

Ploki wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:08 pm Do you have a personal vendetta or something?
Get a grip. Or make a google sheets list and a new thread
WTF?

Can’t be bothered.
This thread was never up to date anyway.
Will not contribute.
Bye, bye.

If you click the wrench icon at the top of the thread and select ‘subscribe topic’ you will get an email update every time a new post is made, that’s how I’m keeping up to date with the list.
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Atlatnesiti wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:56 pm Can’t be bothered.
Will not contribute.
Bye, bye.
And how old are you? :roll:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Atlatnesiti wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:46 pm
Ploki wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:08 pm Do you have a personal vendetta or something?
Get a grip. Or make a google sheets list and a new thread
WTF?
I just remember your username and more often than not complaining in this thread in the past few months
tbs wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:44 pm Easy tiger. No need to jump down ppls throats just because they point out that this list isn't as up-to-date as it used to be.
it's not his first post pointing this out in this thread. He already exclaimed that there are better resources and that this post thread is bad like months ago

Ploki wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:00 pm
tbs wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:44 pm Easy tiger. No need to jump down ppls throats just because they point out that this list isn't as up-to-date as it used to be.
it's not his first post pointing this out in this thread. He already exclaimed that there are better resources and that this post thread is bad like months ago
Still no need for that attitude imo.
Fwiw I can relate to the frustration and “make your own” is no response to criticism. (as long as it’s constructive)
This used to be quite an accurate list but now it’s just ppl posting bits and bobs that never make it to the actual list.
I’m glad this thread exists though because I’m waiting to see the last remaining big names posted.

I'm actually just waiting for Softube and Plugin Alliance mainly.
Besides those: Sausage Fattener, Endless Smile, Lustrous Plates then my whole collection is complete.
MacMini M2 Pro . 32GB . 2TB . . Renoise……Reason 12……Live 12 Push 2

AudioThing Blindfold EQ is now native (version 1.1).
Image Image Image Image

Still waiting on Pace to get their act together with M1 support for iLok. Also on the wait list is: Antares, Ceremony, iZotope, Line 6, LiquidSonics, NI, oeksound, Plugin Alliance, Pulsar, Softube, Sonnox, Soundtoys, TC, ujam and VocALign PRO. Honestly I do not know what is taking so long. M1 developers kits have been out for over a year and a half now. So many lazy developers riding on Rosetta 2 as a bandaid. I don't get waiting until the last minute when Apple pulls the rug out from them and drops Rosetta 2 like a bad habit.

Pace Fusion was not native till last month. Few of fusion depends are already in beta :)

Will not contribute.
Bye, bye.
Good riddance. You never contributed anything but complaints.

teilo wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:03 pm
Will not contribute.
Bye, bye.
Good riddance. You never contributed anything but complaints.
Amen to that! Some people are just entitled ass-hats. Also, personal request: Don't quote the guy.. I have him ignored since quite a while now but the quoting system doesn't seem to take that into account (hope KvR can find a way to make this a thing too). :)
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

For those who submitted Tantra 2 and Thorn multiple times: I'm not posting those until PA decides to actually release them. Right now, they are private betas.

Korg Gadget 2 collection, version 2.7.3 installer.
I have no idea how Korg promotes these things so I only found this through a weekly trawl of non M1 software. Also no idea where you are supposed to look for downloads/updates on the Korg website. I used my old installer link and had to reauthorise using my product code. Confirmed with Bitwig and Ableton M1 beta.

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”