File Location Feature for Moving Project File Locations?

Official support for: www.apulsoft.ch
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello! First of I want to say THANK YOU for creating aptrigga. I use it in my solo project triggering samples from contact mic triggers on my drum kit - I run dozens of them simultaneously in the same ableton session with manageable cpu usage. Have been using it since 2016. Amazing plugin!

Having used it for so long, I have done so through several purchases of new computers/hard drives off which I'm running my sessions... which has meant that I manually have needed to relocate files for the plugin when I'm running a session off a new location/on a different computer. In a future update is it possible to integrate some kind of automatic location search - as can be done in ableton when it cannot find audio files based on their previous location? This would save a ton of time!

Yes something like that has been on the todo list since forever.

In the meantime:

There is already the option to move all sample files to "internal" storage which means the samples are stored with your projects. But I understand this is not very practical if lots of large samples are used.

Or you can of course use a global path and make sure it's the same on multiple machines. The sample paths are not stored relative to your project, so if you have an 'apTrigga3-Samples' folder at a defined location that can be replicated on different machines, moving projects or changing machines is not a problem.

Return to “apulSoft”