Moog intros Animoog Z with macOS AUv3 & VST3 support

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

That VST wrapper still has problems. CPU spikes on my Macs M1. It seems standalone works fine.

Moog did a really great job with this updated version of Animoog. Pretty much every improvement you could ask for (AU for iOS, focused randomization, master fine tune 430-450 Hz, etc.) and more (custom timbres in app! 8) ).

Great stuff. :phones:
Yo Leroy!

So I ended up buying this yesterday and just spotted an update which improves preset import and trackpad scrolling.

I'm not sure if it's new in this update or if I missed it yesterday but I can scroll through the preset list by dragging on the list itself. I was trying to grab and drag the scrollbar (which still doesn't work).
Image Image Image Image

The last couple of versions are failing auvalidation in Logic Pro for me on Big Sur (Intel)

aMUSEd wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:35 pm The last couple of versions are failing auvalidation in Logic Pro for me on Big Sur (Intel)
Latest versions of Animoog Z, Logic and Big Sur (Intel) working fine here. Maybe try deleting the component file and installing it again? It might have gotten corrupted somehow.
Image Image Image Image

Good idea but I can't find it in the components folder - do AU3 plugins get put somewhere else?

I hadn't checked until now, but the plugins are in the app bundle itself as appex bundles. I thought it would just copy .component files to the right folder.

So I guess you could move or delete the app from the Applications folder and download it again from the purchases section of the App Store.
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Instruments”