Arturia Minibrute 2 / moog Mother32/ patch question?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Lectropunk aka influx808 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:44 pm I'm really impressed with the moog Mother32 some impressive synth here.
That's some kit list you have now. I'd love a Mother32 but I've run out of space pretty much. I do have a SUB37 to compensate tho' ;) My last purchase was a NYMPHES. Just starting to get to grips with it. It has a Shift function for every control. Amazing little synth for the money ... six voice analog poly with FX. Hope you get the "issue" with the Neutron sorted.

Deadly , I was looking at the sub37 looks the business, I'm strictly in the hardware club now lol , the moog is like one of those roland boutique synth. I'm happy with it

I have a Sub37, Slim Phatty, and Minitaur, and now I want a Mother32 :dog:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Go for it!!!!

Lectropunk aka influx808 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:27 pm Go for it!!!!
I’m telling my wife you said that :x
:hihi:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Lol

@Lectropunk Do you still have the PolyBrute? What do you think of it?

Allright man , no it was the matrixbrute .
Some synth well worth it, I sold it because every time I left the house I got panic attacks
I think arturia are a good company

Lectropunk aka influx808 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:58 pm I sold it because every time I left the house I got panic attacks
:hug:

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”