Why do you dislike u-he VSTs?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just been reading the Arturia thread and I’m feeling mischievous. :hihi:

The GUIs don't sing to me and their perceived ugliness belies the incredible beauty held within. Yeah, it's a cavil, but it's off-putting to me. :/
I started on Logic 5 with a PowerBook G4 550Mhz. I now have a MacBook Air M1 and it's ~165x faster! So, why is my music not proportionally better? :(

my cousin just had a vst, but the doctor prescribed something, and it's almost better...

I don't. It's just that I'm not quite their target audience.

chk071 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:27 pm I don't. It's just that I'm not quite their target audience.
How do you need to change to become part of their target audience? Are there support groups for that?
I started on Logic 5 with a PowerBook G4 550Mhz. I now have a MacBook Air M1 and it's ~165x faster! So, why is my music not proportionally better? :(

I don't have to change. They have to. :hihi:

Well, Hive is quite up my alley. Maybe I'll get it at some point. It's just that, having several of "such" synths, I'm kind of saturated, and, when I demo'd Hive, it was not quite my favorite, sound wise. Even though it sounded a lot better to me the second time I demo'd it a year later or so, strangely.

U-he sounds sticky like Uhu.

I hate their VSTs because they don't open in Logic. :hihi:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Repro-1/5 and Diva are two of my go-to synths. I love u-he! :party: :party: :clap: :clap: :tu:

cryophonik wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:38 pm I hate their VSTs because they don't open in Logic. :hihi:
Uh! Heh. Ah! Uh!!

theyre

the

wurst...

ill get my coat.

cryophonik wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:38 pm I hate their VSTs because they don't open in Logic. :hihi:
A! U! zebra2 and hive are both lovely in logic........ :D

i couldn't get enough Bazille during the Locodown.

"It dreamed itself along"

I'll try again, since nobody seems to get my dumb jokes.... :P

I hate their VSTs because they don't open in Pro Tools :hihi:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

cryophonik wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:47 pm I'll try again, since nobody seems to get my dumb jokes.... :P

I hate their VSTs because they don't open in Pro Tools :hihi:
Try harder! :party:
"It dreamed itself along"

Return to “Instruments”