Why do you dislike u-he VSTs?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I hate their AUs because they do not open on my TV!
Scandalous!!

cryophonik wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:47 pm I'll try again, since nobody seems to get my dumb jokes.... :P

I hate their VSTs because they don't open in Pro Tools :hihi:
knob gags always work :)

cryophonik wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:47 pm I'll try again, since nobody seems to get my dumb jokes.... :P

I hate their VSTs because they don't open in Pro Tools :hihi:
i got it, and made one of my own... :dog:

I don't like the cut of his jib.

I hate U-He products because they once were the source of a fight with my uncle at a christmas dinner.

All my family was at the table, enjoying the dinner, then suddenly my uncle started saying Hive sounds more analog than Repro.

So I slapped him in the face, as I should.

But he was too drunk to realize what he was doing, so he jumped on the table, right in the oysters, and started to punch me loosely.

My grandma tried to stop the fight by saying both sound very analog, but she didn’t know what she was talking about obviously, so we both kicked grandma and the fight in the oysters lasted for a few more minutes, until my aunt served the turkey.

I’ll never forget this. U-He products ruined my christmas as I ruined my uncle.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

None of their VSTs use the number 3, like zebra3 or hive3. They only stick with 1,2,5 or 6.
Last edited by seismicfm on Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

these are great sounding synth but there is some limitation that can be frustating for me , i mean sometimes just few added features would make the synths in a complete different level in term of workflow or sound design , we can t have it all hehe

No side airbags, dangerous

And, what about that Urs guy always butting into our conversations with "real" information. I mean c'mon, how are we supposed to jump to totally ridiculous and irrational conclusions when he's always setting us straight? :roll:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

cryophonik wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:54 pm And, what about that Urs guy always butting into our conversations with "real" information. I mean c'mon, how are we supposed to jump to totally ridiculous and irrational conclusions when he's always setting us straight? :roll:
I always report him. He should be banned for this.

Too geeky

DJErmac wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:05 pm
cryophonik wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:54 pm And, what about that Urs guy always butting into our conversations with "real" information. I mean c'mon, how are we supposed to jump to totally ridiculous and irrational conclusions when he's always setting us straight? :roll:
I also report him, but I'm pretty sure that he and Hink are the same person, and that is NOT a ridiculous or irrational conclusion when you consider all the facts...
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

AnX wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:05 pmToo geeky
Wanted to write "too nerdy" in my first post, but, yeah, pretty much that.

It's fine. Reaktor is too nerdy for me as well. I play some ensembles, and that's it. Just not my cup of tea.

Hive is a good concept though, but, that's rather the oddball in their portfolio, the other plugins are different.

cryophonik wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:10 pm
DJErmac wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:05 pm
I also report him, but I'm pretty sure that he and Hink are the same person, and that is NOT a ridiculous or irrational conclusion when you consider all the facts...
Have you read the famous thread "Message for Ben T"? We learnt finally that the guy was talking to Ben, our administrator.

Have you noticed that strange fact that Ben T never answered, but Hink did?

The conclusion is obvious : Hink is Ben.

So Urs is Ben.

Urs owns the forum.

Urs controls ours minds.

Urs is god.

Urs is Urs.

My eyes get cancer and clap every time I open Repro5's tweak page.

Return to “Instruments”