Why do you dislike u-he VSTs?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

No release velocity as a mod source.

cryophonik wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:29 pm
DJErmac wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:15 pm
Have you read the famous thread "Message for Ben T"? We learnt finally that the guy was talking to Ben, our administrator.

Have you noticed that strange fact that Ben T never answered, but Hink did?

The conclusion is obvious : Hink is Ben.
I did read that and I'm sure you're onto something. If you rearrange "ben t hink urs" you get "burn the sink", which I'm pretty sure is come weird Maine colloquialism.
the bit i enjoyed from that...

"hey ben, it's grud, your housemate from university"

like "hey ben, it's grud" wasn't enough???

errr narrow it down i know loads of gruds...
Last edited by vurt on Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I don't like that they're priced in euros so as a canadian I usually get better prices from american resellers that price in USD.

I don't like that they sound so good that it's ruined a lot of other gear for me.

I dislike U-He products because this forum is governed by bears.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

vurt wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:49 pm
Have you read the famous thread "Message for Ben T"? We learnt finally that the guy was talking to Ben, our administrator.

I did read that and I'm sure you're onto something. If you rearrange "ben t hink urs" you get "burn the sink", which I'm pretty sure is come weird Maine colloquialism.

Tell me about it. I had two housemates named Grud in college and never knew which was which, even after four years.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

I get the name U-He mixed up with He-Man, and Mumm-Ra, and She-Ra, and I expect the GUI to open as a muscular man with a gay hairstyle.
Every day takes figuring out all over again how to f#ckin’ live.

While Zebra has MSEGs, they refuse to add MSEGs to Hive. They keep telling us MSEGs are not good and Hive has much more capable modulation system. But people anted MSEGs, because they are predictable, fast and easy to program. Serum's MSEGs was the main reason why that synth got loved by many. Vital copied the same idea and people loved it too. U-He had the opportunity to take MSEGs to the next level but they thought there is some better way.

cryophonik wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:53 pm

Tell me about it. I had two housemates named Grud in college and never knew which was which, even after four years.
There is a trick for this : isolate one of them in a room. Call "Grud" : if he comes to you, he’s the one you were looking for.

chagzuki wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:54 pm I get the name U-He mixed up with He-Man, and Mumm-Ra, and She-Ra, and I expect the GUI to open as a muscular man with a gay hairstyle.
psst mumm ra was thundercats.

chagzuki wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:54 pm I get the name U-He mixed up with He-Man, and Mumm-Ra, and She-Ra, and I expect the GUI to open as a muscular man with a gay hairstyle.
Add this to the bear theory and you get Altered Beast.
de59u4v-fc5d03e7-c115-4528-91bc-3cf322057351.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DJErmac wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:55 pm

There is a trick for this : isolate one of them in a room. Call "Grud" : if he comes to you, he’s the one you were looking for.
I'd prefer to isolate both of them in a room and not call either of them. I've never met a Grud who didn't annoy me. :shrug:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

cryophonik wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:59 pm
DJErmac wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:55 pm

I'd prefer to isolate both of them in a room and not call either of them. I've never met a Grud who didn't annoy me. :shrug:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
There is a trick for this : isolate both of them in a room, lock the room, go away and never come back.
"No more Gruds, no problems", as we all say.

DJErmac wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:58 pm
Add this to the bear theory and you get Altered Beast.

de59u4v-fc5d03e7-c115-4528-91bc-3cf322057351.jpg
now imagine an army of them, wearing fez's.

Ok, at least I learned something very good today. The wurst joke.
So yeah, I agree they are the wurst.
(Gut/guter/wurst, I think I get it right)
Weapons of choice (subject to change):
Godin Redline, Kuassa, Fuse Audio, Audiority, Roland A-500pro, Dune, Dagger, TAL, Reaper for Rock & Synthwave pleasures; Viper and FL Studio for guilty EDM pleasures

Yes, but let’s focus back on the OP subject please : bears and too many Gruds.

Return to “Instruments”