If a soft synth could magically become a hardware unit, which one would you smash into floating molecules with a mallet?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don’t actually have an opinion, I just like the premise…. and that it feels right at home with about 50% of the topics posted here.
On a number of Macs

guess I totally misinterpreted this post
Last edited by wwjd on Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Arturia DX7 V!!!

:hihi:

jk, Diva would be awesome, as would Rob Papen Blue 2, although that would require either a huge amount of knobs, or a lot of menu diving, sooooooo... maybe not?
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Operator and drum racks … smashy smashy
Also dtblkfx

All of the DCAM Synth Squad units! (Separately, not combined) WITH full Transmod implementation.
Last edited by Schmidi on Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Last edited by Synthack on Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.... ...

Bazille

AALTO (Madrona Labs) :party:

Spire and Massive X.

Largo is already hardware -> Blofeld.

Another vote for Bazille, a hardware version of that would be crazy awesome.

[removed, I misunderstood the question]
Last edited by Introspective on Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Is the question "what soft synth would I like to see as hardware" or "what soft synth do I hate and would I like to see as hardware so I could smash it"?

TBH, I was wondering about that as well. I don't quite get the question.

the opposite is way more intresting, if magically a hardware unit of choice could become a plugin.
i would pick something that plugins need years to matchs sonically if something like that exist ,or something that will never be emulated cause not "mainstream " enought

Every VST2 plugin not ported to VST3 in next 24 months... :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Return to “Instruments”