Something new from G-Force (Mellotron MKII)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hewitt Huntwork wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:40 pm I would love to see a major overhaul of M-Tron, whose GUI looks like an old Geocities webpage.

Ouch!! :)
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:44 pm
Hewitt Huntwork wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:40 pm I would love to see a major overhaul of M-Tron, whose GUI looks like an old Geocities webpage.

Ouch!! :)
rsp
To be fair, I said the same thing about Toontrack's Beatstation, which was my favorite drum sampler before they abandoned it.

It's my go-to diss for dated-looking GUIs. :hihi:
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

Introspective wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:33 pm The safe money's on the Mellotron. I'm with zvenx, this is great news as a big money-saver for me! :)
Me too.... unless the crossgrade is around 50bucks.

organ machine

Hewitt Huntwork wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:17 pm .........

It's my go-to diss for dated-looking GUIs. :hihi:
lol.. effective though..
lol

rsp
sound sculptist

pough wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:37 am Is a Mellotron MkII really any different from loading two regular mellotrons? Would it use different preset banks?
Yeah, not too much that's new about it if its basically another Tron instrument.

Hewitt Huntwork wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:17 pm It's my go-to diss for dated-looking GUIs. :hihi:
unless it's got dancing babies, it's not a geocities website.

I'd like to see them update some of their older stuff. I think that's part of the reason why Arturia got so popular.
They usually don't abandon stuff, or let it gather dust. If it can be improved, they'll make a try at it.
Last edited by felis on Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

dune_rave wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:13 pm win obe or imposcar 3 or vsm 2 or minimonsta 2
Will never happen, seems it's even a problem to fix bugs in their latest mac only release.

When you have to hire people to do the coding for you it isn't easy. :D
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Birotron?

After they failed to come up with a Windows version of the OB, they lost me. It was the last purchase I made from them.
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:24 pm After they failed to come up with a Windows version of the OB, they lost me. It was the last purchase I made from them.
Yep, here as well. Never look back! :hihi:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

they will create the win version

Don't tell me it'll be an FM Synth!

dune_rave wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:34 pm they will create the win version
..and i will go to the gym just don’t ask, “When?". :lol:

Return to “Instruments”