rabbit in a hole

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

rabbit in a hole
Last edited by Autobot on Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
rabbit in a hole

This is a super minimal noisescape but also surprisingly chilled, atmospheric, and listenable.

Reminds me of the background noises you would hear on phone lines when they were analog. Good stuff. 8)

really nice, very soft. maybe a tiny bit too "soft" compared to other tracks. what overall loudness-level does the track have?
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

Frantz wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:57 pm This is a super minimal noisescape but also surprisingly chilled, atmospheric, and listenable.

Reminds me of the background noises you would hear on phone lines when they were analog. Good stuff. 8)
Thank you for the very inspiring words.
rabbit in a hole

this is nice work. i enjoy the submerged sounding vibe and open structures. nice textures. keep it up!

tomtom1 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:53 pm really nice, very soft. maybe a tiny bit too "soft" compared to other tracks. what overall loudness-level does the track have?
I thought so too but I did not wanted to fiddle to long around. :D

-25.9 LUFS, Range: 6.2 LU, True peak: -5.2 dBTP
-22.6 LUFS, Range: 6.9 LU, True peak: -6.0 dBTP
-32.1 LUFS, Range: 6.4 LU, True peak: -5.8 dBTP
-24.2 LUFS, Range: 4.3 LU, True peak: -6.8 dBTP
rabbit in a hole

Ah okay now i see. Most of the time you hear tracks which are set to -14 LUFS, Range like yours, True peak: -1...
But some ppl say that -23LUFS should be the new standard :D, at least i think i read that somewhere...
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

tomtom1 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:06 am Ah okay now i see. Most of the time you hear tracks which are set to -14 LUFS, Range like yours, True peak: -1...
But some ppl say that -23LUFS should be the new standard :D, at least i think i read that somewhere...
In general I mix to K-14/K-12 and master around -23LUFS and max -3 dBTP. The tracks are made with Polyend Tracker and I recorded the stereo-out of the Tracker. My first couple of tracks with this device and gain staging is a bit difficult hence the variety. But I just refined my recording chain so I think the next tracks will be much more coherent in volume levels.
rabbit in a hole

Return to “Music Cafe”