Reaktor 6, drum preset, PLEASE HELP

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hey Guys, first time posting here, could really use some help..so, i have been using reaktor 6 for the first time as a plugin within my PT, found this cool drum loop that i perform recorded within a re record inside of PT BUT, I really really wanna be able to custom write it..basically, i hit a randomizer and it played a loop i liked, but, i wanna tweak things..my question is, WHERE IS THAT, ive clicked on all the blips and blops, no luck, please help!!! i would greatly appreciate it, I just want to be able to trigger each drum sample by itself, like where i want my kicks to sit, snares, hi hats, etc, access to the manual controls essentially rather than a randomizer that does all that for me, picture attached through here, not sure how to use the image upload on here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oa1aexowut9ps ... e.png?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/oa1aexowut9pssv/reaktor%20issue.png?dl=0)

This is the Newscool ensemble, from the factory library.
It seems well described for example here :
https://alijamieson.co.uk/2016/05/25/reaktors-newscool/

It's core is to be a live generated sequencer ; i don't think you can trigger the sounds manually.
By reading the article, it seems that if you only like to use the tone generators of this tool (in order to trigger the sounds yourself), you should search for an ensemble named NWSCL.

Detach the sequencer and add sel.gate modules to trigger the soundengine , iow it requires you to get under the hood and make your hands dirty.
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

This is an awkward way of using drums.
choose a decent drum synth!
Soniccharge Microtonic is one of the best.

dune_rave wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:26 am This is an awkward way of using drums.
What awkward . ?
Microtonic also has the option to trigger each drum channel separately ( c,c#,d,d# etc) , thus ommiting the sequencer .
I just told op how to do it in reaktor .
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:31 am
dune_rave wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:26 am This is an awkward way of using drums.
What awkward . ?
Microtonic also has the option to trigger each drum channel separately ( c,c#,d,d# etc) , thus ommiting the sequencer .
I just told op how to do it in reaktor .
I mean newschool is awkward. just my opinion. I wasted quite some time with this silly machine, because its idea is cool. but this gui and usage...
for me, opening microtonic, than using its sequencer and midi out capabilities to drive another plugin is a much better option.
+ microtonic has a script, that makes it an euclidian sequencer.
of course i can use microtonic itself, the patternarium has much cooler patterns than newscool.

Return to “Modular Synthesis”