Behold the Music Eternal! By Me!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Enjoy some anthemic old school inspired synth.

https://automatedhero.bandcamp.com/albu ... ic-eternal

Thanks for listening

On the first track I liked the panning at the beginning. The melodies were nice as they wove in and out.
Second track: Interesting eerie intro and vibe throughout.
Third track: Again, nice melodies. Has a soundtrack feel to it.
Fourth track: Has a peaceful feel. Interesting interplay of melodies.
Fifth track: Has a vibe very consistent with the title. Nice.
Sixth track: The rhythm is different from the other tracks, but complements the first track. A very "moonrider" feel to it.

Enjoyed them all.
You definitely have the muse. Others should definitely take a listen.

margaret0547 wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:27 pm On the first track I liked the panning at the beginning. The melodies were nice as they wove in and out.
Second track: Interesting eerie intro and vibe throughout.
Third track: Again, nice melodies. Has a soundtrack feel to it.
Fourth track: Has a peaceful feel. Interesting interplay of melodies.
Fifth track: Has a vibe very consistent with the title. Nice.
Sixth track: The rhythm is different from the other tracks, but complements the first track. A very "moonrider" feel to it.

Enjoyed them all.
You definitely have the muse. Others should definitely take a listen.
I agree! :D

Thanks so much for the kind words and taking the time to listen. I've been trying to find ways to promote my work without getting overbearing

I really like you melodies, as well as the irregular phrases and harmonic surprises you use. I would personally wouldn't mind hearing even more dynamics, parts that are even softer before bigger surprises volume-wise; I think this kind of music can benefit from it, as well as from the softening of some sounds (tape plugins, transformer emulating saturators etc.). All in all, your music is very colorful.

Tinderwet wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:06 pm I really like you melodies, as well as the irregular phrases and harmonic surprises you use. I would personally wouldn't mind hearing even more dynamics, parts that are even softer before bigger surprises volume-wise; I think this kind of music can benefit from it, as well as from the softening of some sounds (tape plugins, transformer emulating saturators etc.). All in all, your music is very colorful.
Thank you, I hear what you are saying. There is some effort to that end with the use of delay textures and comb filtering. I am working on stuff using a tape plug in, but I chose not to use it for this project as it didn't seem necessary. YMMV :D

Return to “Music Cafe”