Underground Club Track (Acid Trance)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello!

It's my underground club track, inspired by 1990-ies Rave genres like Hard Trance and Acid Trance,
but it's not an attempt to clone a sound of those times.

Nowadays one may call it Techno or Hard Techno, but I'd rather call it Acid Trance :ud:

I will appreciate your feedback :phones:

https://soundcloud.com/mixail-medved-53 ... al_sharing

It's a solid track. No complaints from me except my ears need a rest now :)
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

eassae wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:36 pm It's a solid track. No complaints from me except my ears need a rest now :)
Thanks for listening and feedback! :)

As I'm not a native speaker, for me to interpret the word "solid" relatively to a music was kinda puzzle :?
Did you mean:
- the arrangement and sound look like finished and integral?
Or
- the track is too long and/or with lack of dynamics?

Seems like you've meant the 1st case, but nevertheless... :oops:

Превед, Медвед :)

Well, that's definitely a "solid" acid track, you really nailed it. It may be somewhat too repetitive for a home listen but I think it must work wonders on a dancefloor. The production is top notch.

(I think "solid" in this context may be translated to our language with words like "крутой, нормальный, зачётный" etc, kinda "does what it is supposed to do, and does it well", at least that's how I understand it myself)
Last edited by recursive one on Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

recursive one wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:16 am Превед, Медвед :)
Hohoho, вот это да, hallo Comrade! :hug:

Thanks for valuable feedback!! Спасиб! I'm double pleased, really ))

Yes, the intention was to use the repetitiveness as the trance mind-driver for the dancefloor )

i hope this can be useful to you

the change at 3.20 seems immediately too loud to me

i think you could improve the general mix

the song lacks dynamics / dynamic range

the intensity after 3.20 is excellent I'm VERY impressed by your production of this intense sound

do i need to tell you its very long?

at about 8 minutes i noticed your song sounds ludicrously slow! ;)

the vocal sounds a bit weak. Can't you process it? it sounds muddy

Give me your improved version of this and i'd happily use it as a starting point for being a techno DJ!! (i'm a tech-house DJ)

BTW i heard "hard trance" in about 1999 in UK (Tidy Boys) and it was nothing whatsoever like this.

To summarise: I think it's an excellent song, i think you should make the arrangement shorter (try to fit everything the same into a shorter time for example 7 minutes), and you can improve the mix.

Medvedium wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:07 am
eassae wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:36 pm It's a solid track. No complaints from me except my ears need a rest now :)
As I'm not a native speaker, for me to interpret the word "solid" relatively to a music was kinda puzzle :?
Ha. Another person on the forum had this question as well. Basically, I mean a well put together track with no major issues.

My ears did need a rest because the track was very compressed and loud, but that can go along with this genera.
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

Spring Goose wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:50 pm i hope this can be useful to you
Thank you for detailed comment, Mark!

You've proved some of my doubts about the mix, indeed your thoughts are useful )

And thanks for kind words! :)

No problem

eassae wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:44 pm Basically, I mean a well put together track with no major issues.

My ears did need a rest because the track was very compressed and loud, but that can go along with this genera.
Things are clearer now )) Thx )

Return to “Music Cafe”