Sound Magic Releases Cadenza Violin 2.0, Featuring a Hybrid Modelling Solo Violin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Cadenza Violin

Sound Magic introduces Cadenza Violin Version 2.0 featuring an Italian handmade violin powered by the latest Neo Orchestra Hybrid Modeling Engine.

Cadenza Violin Version 2.0 keeps the Italian handmade violin’s purity with crisp, clean, unaltered details free of reflections or coloring. In fact, Sound Magic used the SSL 9000 series console, along with legendary U47 and M49 Neumann vintage microphones, to ensure vivid representation in each note.

As technology advances, Cadenza Violin Version 2.0 improves very much in the easy to use aspect, and also makes it very affordable. Compared to version 1.0, version 2.0 can keep the same performance with a price tag only 1/4 of version 1.0's original price. Also after changing to the watermark system, although it is vulnerable in protection against pirated, users can gain more freedom such as using it anywhere, and immediately after downloading it.

Cadenza Violin has an intro price as $29

Cadenza Violin is available to purchase online directly via Sound Magic Co., Ltd for $29.00 USD from here:
https://neovst.com/product/cadenza-violin/

You can tell it's modelled, but that isn't necessarily bad, has a very nice sound from what I can tell of the demos. Tempting at that price!

It is most likely not modeled in the strict sense of physical modeling. Or why would they need to mention all that recording gear incorporated?
Reading up on their site, they claim legato and vibrato is modeled, whatever that means…
My question would rather be: is it recorded without vibrato? That could make it interesting… Most violin libraries record some expression, but that is what I would rather play myself…

Return to “Instruments”