rabbit in a hole

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

rabbit in a hole
Last edited by Autobot on Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rabbit in a hole

1914: The mid-range and upper end of the frequency spectrum flow and change interestingly. I like sound that comes in around 3:40. It helps move the piece. I would like to hear the drone sound in the bass a little more to increase the intensity of the mix. Could you recommend artists in this genre?

Genetic_Junk wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:55 pm 1914: The mid-range and upper end of the frequency spectrum flow and change interestingly. I like sound that comes in around 3:40. It helps move the piece. I would like to hear the drone sound in the bass a little more to increase the intensity of the mix. Could you recommend artists in this genre?
I don't listen much to this "genre" by myself. Hard to say. In general, when it comes too this style of music I'm influenced by Tangerine Dream's Zeit LP, Lustmord's early stuff, L'île re-sonante by Eliane Radigue, György Ligeti's Requiem, Burzum Filosofem ... Stuff like that

Regarding contemporary stuff I would need to think about :D
rabbit in a hole

Long, long ago I listened to noise projects like Merzbow. Not too similar to your piece, but maybe in the same hemisphere. Thanks for mentioning some influences. I'll check them out.

Return to “Music Cafe”