DeNoise 2 make sound move forward?

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi
If select multiple clips to de noise, it will move the sound forward about 1/4 frame on last clip.
ex. select A B C 3 clips, A and B will stay on original position but C will move forward.
Notice this bug recently.
Anyone has this situation?

I'm using Nuendo 10.3.1
DeNoise Version 2.1.4

asgard1019 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 8:59 am Hi
If select multiple clips to de noise, it will move the sound forward about 1/4 frame on last clip.
ex. select A B C 3 clips, A and B will stay on original position but C will move forward.
Notice this bug recently.
Anyone has this situation?

I'm using Nuendo 10.3.1
DeNoise Version 2.1.4
Thanks for reporting. We're not aware of the issue, but we have made some changes in the processing and reduced the latency of many of our plug-ins (including DeNoise 2) in the code base. These changes will be included in the upcoming Acoustica Premium Edition 7.4, and we'll release an update for Restoration Suite 2 soon after that. It would be interesting to know if the issue is solved in the new version. If you send me a personal message, I can provide you with a beta version for testing.

Best,
Stian

How are you processing the denoise 2 to the clips in Nuendo? Is it a batch process, an applied clip fx, a track fx frozen or rendered? I just tried applying Denoise 2 (v2.1.4) on 3 consecutive clips in Reaper using apply clip FX to take and they all stayed in perfect sync. I know this is not any kind of a direct comparison but perhaps you could do the same test with a different brand of noise removal plugin to test if the problem is with Acon or Nuendo.
I feel so cold.
darylpierce.com

plush2 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:19 am How are you processing the denoise 2 to the clips in Nuendo? Is it a batch process, an applied clip fx, a track fx frozen or rendered? I just tried applying Denoise 2 (v2.1.4) on 3 consecutive clips in Reaper using apply clip FX to take and they all stayed in perfect sync. I know this is not any kind of a direct comparison but perhaps you could do the same test with a different brand of noise removal plugin to test if the problem is with Acon or Nuendo.
It's clip fx, called Direct Offline Processing in Nuendo. I tried RX 7 has no issue but Acon do has. Maybe the problem is my system OS, it has small issue but I'm lazy to re-install, it takes so much time and there are a lot work neeed to do.
stian wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 6:57 am Thanks for reporting. We're not aware of the issue, but we have made some changes in the processing and reduced the latency of many of our plug-ins (including DeNoise 2) in the code base. These changes will be included in the upcoming Acoustica Premium Edition 7.4, and we'll release an update for Restoration Suite 2 soon after that. It would be interesting to know if the issue is solved in the new version. If you send me a personal message, I can provide you with a beta version for testing.

Best,
Stian
I think I'll wait for the 7.4 out, thanks for the provide.

asgard1019 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 2:25 am I think I'll wait for the 7.4 out, thanks for the provide.
OK, it will be released tomorrow anyway, if everything goes according to plan... :) If the problem persists with 7.4, please report back.

Best,
Stian

asgard1019 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 2:25 am It's clip fx, called Direct Offline Processing in Nuendo. I tried RX 7 has no issue but Acon do has. Maybe the problem is my system OS, it has small issue but I'm lazy to re-install, it takes so much time and there are a lot work neeed to do.
That is a curious bug then. I've been stuck in that "is it the OS" dilemma before. I hope the new release provides a way out.
I feel so cold.
darylpierce.com

stian wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 7:59 am OK, it will be released tomorrow anyway, if everything goes according to plan... :) If the problem persists with 7.4, please report back.

Best,
Stian
It solved sync problem on 7.4. Well done.

asgard1019 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 4:12 pm It solved sync problem on 7.4. Well done.
Awesome, thanks for letting me know!

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”