One Synth Challenge #158: Surrealistic MG-1 Plus by Cherry Audio (MilksterX Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Surrealistic MG-1 Plus Synthesizer

briefcasemanx wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 10:12 pm Wait, is there not a OSC 159?
No, unlucky number. Skipped.

ELEX wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 10:18 pm
No, unlucky number. Skipped.
I don't like this number either. Good news.

Voted. Lotta tracks this time. I had to modify my voting downward to separate out the votes. A lot of good quality stuff.

Great, I found many gems in this journey. Voting with only 1 2 3 5 was hard. Done.

liqih wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 6:29 am Great, I found many gems in this journey. Voting with only 1 2 3 5 was hard. Done.
You didn't use 4?
Captain Silverpants

silverpants wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 6:45 am
liqih wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 6:29 am Great, I found many gems in this journey. Voting with only 1 2 3 5 was hard. Done.
You didn't use 4?
LOL, yes a lot, (funny that I skipped to write it)

Currently I can't manage to access my voting account, reset the password, or register a new account using my KVR name.

Does anyone have any suggestions how to fix this? I'd hate to be disqualified because I can't finish voting.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

At what time today will voting be over, and how long does it usually take for results to be tabulated etc?

CAN_Audio wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 5:01 pm Currently I can't manage to access my voting account, reset the password, or register a new account using my KVR name.

Does anyone have any suggestions how to fix this? I'd hate to be disqualified because I can't finish voting.

Remember to use your email address, not your username to log in. Don't use Firefox. Otherwise have to contact bjporter or Richard Semper.

Rahodees wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 5:07 pm At what time today will voting be over, and how long does it usually take for results to be tabulated etc?
Voting ends midnight, UTC-8. Votes are tabulated and results are announced the following day. I haven't tracked it closely, but I think the announcement is typically 12-14 hours after the close of voting.
Celebrating 50 years of pants with frogs in them

Hello.

Sure there is: viewtopic.php?t=581363

Cheers,

J O

voted

empphryio wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 5:16 pm
CAN_Audio wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 5:01 pm Currently I can't manage to access my voting account, reset the password, or register a new account using my KVR name.

Remember to use your email address, not your username to log in. Don't use Firefox. Otherwise have to contact bjporter or Richard Semper.
Thanks for your help! I've messaged bjporter on soundcloud. Is there also a way to PM on here that I've somehow missed?

Yes. If you click on the username, there is a pm button over towards the left side.
(CONTACT BJPORTER
PM: Send private message.)...

Finished Voting!
Now I can start working on OSC-159... I´m excited about Surge, since it has shown up in the OSC 3 times now and i´ve probably only used about 1.5% of its potential :hihi:

I gave a total of 276 points - minus the removed track which i placed into the 2-points segment, because the 1-point segment is reserved for me and i like it, because it is nice and quiet in there, so i can improve* my mixing and mastering :p

It´s also nice to see so many newcomers here - I hope they will stick around, since there were a lot of high quality entries among them!

*I realized i can get rid of all my mixing mistakes by simply muting the master track - one click and everything is solved. This trick changed my workflow forever :o :lol:
"We should not kill the earth, we wouldn´t know where to bury it!" - Michel Granger

Return to “Instruments”