A Story Unfolds - Original Production

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everybody

I've just finished my new pretty calm orchestral project

This one called A Story Unfolds and gave me 2 week to finish it

https://soundcloud.com/juzmusic/a-story-unfolds

Will be awesome to have opinions about it :)

Greetings

Ju'z Music

I think you blended the instruments very well: the brass, strings and winds, and made the chordal structure very interesting.
However, the "story" didn't unfold. I was waiting for it to take me somewhere and tell a story, but it took me around in a circle.
I feel a "call and response" - a conversation - was missing. A few bars of percussion... some more variety. I was waiting to be nicely surprised by something, waiting to be told a story, but was left a little frustrated. Sorry. There's a lot to like about it, but the arrangement and storytelling need to be enhanced imho.

Beautiful intro, Looks like I am in a play and the curtain just open up, and delivers a magnificent scene of beauty. I agree with Bansaw, you need to lead us somewhere.
The recording and the composition is very nicely done and the music is truly enjoyable, just a little enhancement.
Great work!!!
Rene

Thank you for your honest review :) I think title track is not really representative of the music

Lovely sounding track. It feels like an introduction rather than a whole story, but it could stand on its own as that.

:phones:

Return to “Music Cafe”