Contest: June ”Gossip”

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Time for next...

A suggestion...
Use any soft synth of your choice, but only that synth and whatever it natively contains. So no plugins, external effects, drums etc. although multi-tracking and layering of that synth would be fine.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

folderol wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 4:27 pm A suggestion...
Use any soft synth of your choice, but only that synth and whatever it natively contains. So no plugins, external effects, drums etc. although multi-tracking and layering of that synth would be fine.
So that's us as don't use synths excluded.
Thanks mate :dog:
---------------------------------------------
New Updated music site at - http://www.fraserology.com/music/

offthewall wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 4:31 pm
Ooops! :oops: :hug:
Last edited by folderol on Fri May 27, 2022 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

It's ok, the one after can be acoustic guitar only.. :hihi:

FX: backs furtively out of the room

folderol wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 4:57 pm FX: backs furtively out of the room
Don't understand?

Drone backing?
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

donkey tugger wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 4:55 pm
It's ok, the one after can be acoustic guitar only.. :hihi:
Good call, mate.
Would be guaranteed a place with only 3 entries.
:hihi:
---------------------------------------------
New Updated music site at - http://www.fraserology.com/music/

For june I suggest native argentine music. It is not only tango, but also andean music, cachengue, chacanera, chamamé, cuarteto, cumbia, milonga, nueva cancion, ritmo latino and trap.

There is argentine rock of cause but let's leave that out. Rock is universal.

let's put boundaries in the next month's theme
it'd be an ethnic / geo inspired one or an instrument limitations or a theory rule suggestion
any one will do

I'm fond of being forced to try something new so a restriction or mandated music type/time sig./key/instrument limits etc is more inspiring than free for all.
I play guitar

may be just with our voice ?

pur boeuf wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:05 pm may be just with our voice ?
We did that serval years ago, I don't think we are gonna do that again.

Some idle thoughts.

Regarding our monthly tasks, I don't remember anyone talking what she/he expects from hellfog. In my mind there has been not even half a conscious thought about this.

Nor do I remember hellfog telling how he sees his role. Does he have intentions of teaching us, or entertaining, or serving, or I don't know what.

Return to “Music Cafe”