Feature Requests for TotalEQ MK2

Official support for: hornetplugins.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Saverio and co., I recently bought TotalEQ and was very impressed! Very glad I made the purchase, it's very handy. I was hoping perhaps there could be even more useful features in the second version? A few things I found myself wishing for:

*Letting the user use the mouse wheel to determine Q when a band is selected
*Ability to select and modify multiple bands at once, changing gain, Q, frequency.
*Sidechaining bands from other instances of TotalEQ
*Separate final EQ curves displayed for mid and side
*Finer controls for dynamic bands- most importantly, a range control or threshold and ratio controls, attack and release controls
*Option to overlay spectrum analysis from other tracks, to see clashing frequencies
*Have the order of the interface for each band not flip when crossing the middle (see in the pictures below how the order of the buttons switches-- from D M L A S to S A L M D, and the rest as well)
*Addition of left/right processing

I hope these suggestions will be useful. Many thanks to you all at HoRNet!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by PebbleInAStream on Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
quod tu es, ego fui, quod ego sum, tu eris

Thank you very much for all the suggestions, many of them are already in our feature request list for totalEQ so you can make sure they'll appear sooner or later but right now we don't have plans to update TotalEQ.

Saveiro

Awesome! Good to know, thanks Saverio.
quod tu es, ego fui, quod ego sum, tu eris

Return to “HoRNet Plugins”