KarmaFX Synth Modular 2 released!

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Aaargh! :D
I just sent them an email begging them to extend the sale! :pray:

Dang, just saw this. I've been waiting for such a sale on KarmaFX since its initial release. Oh well. Wake me in another 15 years. :lol:

Minus a week. :x

I think it was still on sale for 50% off recently somewhere... $99... yep it’s not $40 but maybe they will not do that until the next release, or never again.
Capitalism is a cancer of the human mind, as with all authoritarianisms. It opulently gluttonizes the selfish and carelessly starves the meek. It consumes Mother Earth and Humanity unhealthily, currently.

satchnut wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:07 pm Dang, just saw this. I've been waiting for such a sale on KarmaFX since its initial release. Oh well. Wake me in another 15 years. :lol:

audioplugin deals has the tendency (...) to make a sale of all the sales they have, or some return (ir)regularly, so there is a chance this sale comes back.
Sebastiantheseeker wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:53 pm I think it was still on sale for 50% off recently somewhere... $99... yep it’s not $40 but maybe they will not do that until the next release, or never again.
yes here on.. KVR.. ánd on the site of KarmaFX.

EDIT: it seems still going on, for 2 days'; $99 or €69+vat.

https://karmafx.net/buy

and as mentioned above, audioplugion deals, well a lot comes back, at some point.

wonder if you can get it on sale again at audioplugin.deals
Capitalism is a cancer of the human mind, as with all authoritarianisms. It opulently gluttonizes the selfish and carelessly starves the meek. It consumes Mother Earth and Humanity unhealthily, currently.

For those interested, It's currently on sale @60% off.
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

thanks for info!

The deal for karmaFX at 39,99 $ is back at audioplugin.deals until august 21.

satchnut wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:07 pm Dang, just saw this. I've been waiting for such a sale on KarmaFX since its initial release. Oh well. Wake me in another 15 years. :lol:

wake up! a sale!

WasteLand wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:52 pm

wake up! a sale!
:o Thanks for the heads-up, WasteLand!

I have to demo it now… Plusses are additive synthesis modules and MPE…

Tj Shredder wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:33 am I have to demo it now… Plusses are additive synthesis modules and MPE…
certainly worth a demo, has a lot, and sounds great, and indeed MPE capable.

WasteLand wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:02 am
Tj Shredder wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:33 am I have to demo it now… Plusses are additive synthesis modules and MPE…
Is it really MPE capable? Whenever I try to use pitchbend, aftertouch or CC74 as a modulator with my Linnstrument, the results are all garbled. It's like the synth is expecting a monophonic signal and just takes the most recently-received value, so you can't have one note with heavy pressure and another with light. The modulator just jumps back and forth erratically with any slight variation.

Maybe there's something obvious that I'm doing wrong here. The decision to withhold the manual from the demo version is bizarre.

cthonophonic wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:12 pm
WasteLand wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:02 am
Is it really MPE capable? Whenever I try to use pitchbend, aftertouch or CC74 as a modulator with my Linnstrument, the results are all garbled. It's like the synth is expecting a monophonic signal and just takes the most recently-received value, so you can't have one note with heavy pressure and another with light. The modulator just jumps back and forth erratically with any slight variation.

Maybe there's something obvious that I'm doing wrong here. The decision to withhold the manual from the demo version is bizarre.
https://karmafx.net/pubs

the MPE guide is seperate. i hope this helps.

WasteLand wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:15 pm https://karmafx.net/pubs

the MPE guide is seperate. i hope this helps.
It does, thanks!

Return to “Modular Synthesis”