A bit annoyed

Official support for: hornetplugins.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Multifreq less than a week ago only to get an email a couple of days later telling me about a sale where I could have got it at less than half price.
While it wasn't a particularly high full price it is a bit annoying when you see the sale happen just after purchase.
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

Such is life. It seemed to have been worth what you paid...
It happened to me quite often, only once I regretted, as the plugin I got in a sale wasn't worth it and had been sold later for a quarter of the initial sale price... Well, it took some years until it had the function I needed be fixed, maybe the devs needed exactly that to finish it finally...

Would it make you feel better to know that just about absolutely everyone who has ever bought any thing ever could actually have paid less at a different point in time?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

I look for the 50% off or better promotions. Anything better than that is nice but I don’t get annoyed if I bought it at half price and see a 70% sale shortly thereafter.

Hehe, I got over it quickly, looks like it will be useful to me so even at full price its ok and to be fair I could even get a full refund within 15 days and then buy it at the sale price but I'll support the dev and keep it as is.
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

support those sail setting developers

They have sales so frequently I'm surprised they sell any plugs at full price. Literally every other week I'm getting sale emails. Some neat stuff though, the recent spring reverb is a great sound design tool, the hatefish equilidian sequencer is very effective.

Return to “HoRNet Plugins”