Short OST, Japanese-ish Vibe

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/thedeadsoul/the-end

Hi all,

It's been quite some times.

I made this track back in 1997, and have now just decided to wrap the song. I don't think I will turn it into a full song, it's just good as it is for me. I think back then I had the idea to make a short fighting scene using whatever action figures that I have, backed by this track. But when I realized making video (+sfx dialogue, rendering etc etc etc) was difficult, that was the end of it 😂 So this track is what was left of the idea. I rebuilt the track using newer sounds, and I hope you like the result!

Best,
Adi

P.S: As usual, I used some of VSTs from Agus Hardiman #monsterdrumsvst #MonsterBassVST #monsterguitarvst
https://agushardiman.tv/

it sounds good.
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

A good piece with nice sounding instruments, enjoyable.

Hi Adi,
I can feel the tranquility of Japanese landscape and provincial setting.
In the midst of this modern beat, I feel pure serenity in the music.
Rene

3lu5iv3 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:40 am it sounds good.
@3lu5iv3: Thank you!
margaret0547 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:13 pm A good piece with nice sounding instruments, enjoyable.
@margaret0547: Cheers, glad you can enjoy the whole package :D
Rene Asologuitar wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:06 pm Hi Adi,
I can feel the tranquility of Japanese landscape and provincial setting.
In the midst of this modern beat, I feel pure serenity in the music.
Rene
@Rene Asologuitar: Hi Rene, thank you for the kind comment. I'm glad you can enjoy it, and thank you for being able to relate to the tune! :D

Kind regards,
Adi

oh this is lovely, remarkable. I wish i could have drums like this

only thing. Say this was sf2, I would always even 20 years later suddenly hum a melody even after not heard it for 20 years or so. After the song ended, I remembered the atmosphere but forgot the melody. This is not bad, it could even be very good. But just saying

Jesse Gorter wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:52 am oh this is lovely, remarkable. I wish i could have drums like this

only thing. Say this was sf2, I would always even 20 years later suddenly hum a melody even after not heard it for 20 years or so. After the song ended, I remembered the atmosphere but forgot the melody. This is not bad, it could even be very good. But just saying
@Jesse Gorter: cheers, mate, many thanks. Yes, I get what you mean, SF2 probably has the most memorable songs, I made a cover to Ken's theme once :D Thank you for your comment, much appreciated. As for the drum sound, you can just go to https://agushardiman.tv/ and download monsterdrums vst, it's free.

Best,
Adi

Return to “Music Cafe”