into the club - out of the club [electronic]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

someone enters the club through the front door - after some serious trouble he leaves through the backdoor :hihi: - tbh, i've never been in a club...

like always if someone recognize a really "disruptive" element - something too loud, harsh (the bell sound is really tricky...) - kick too loud etc. don't hold back, write it down :tu:

have a nice day!

https://soundcloud.com/treib-haus-81860 ... f-the-club
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

starts off pretty suddenly, might be cool to make an intro. I can see that bell being really tricky for sure. I really liked the change up at one minute. I would rework that around 1:50, it just gets too crowded with sounds there and doesn't sound quite right. Maybe if you hard pan a thing or two might help or just take out something all together. Ending was cool. This needs and intro and i would seriously make it a little longer to make each part a little less abrupt.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

I liked this one, pleasant sound in the intro and ending.

Nice instrumental music. I liked the composition and joyful mood. Good structure and sounds.

Hi tomtom1,
I love all the sounds introduced, especially on 0:56.
The mix sounds balance to me, well done.
Rene

nice use of the legacy cell guitar, that's also on cherry blossom girl by air.
Or, maybe I'm wrong?

I like the bass from 1 min

to me it feels like a great canvas, but still waiting for a kick ass synth solo on top of it? but that's my taste :)

Jesse Gorter wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:57 am nice use of the legacy cell guitar, that's also on cherry blossom girl by air.
Or, maybe I'm wrong?

I like the bass from 1 min

to me it feels like a great canvas, but still waiting for a kick ass synth solo on top of it? but that's my taste :)
Tbh i didn't know that song of Air. But i see the similarities. I think you mean the ARP-sound in the beginning? - it is the Synapse Obession as a Rack extension. The rest is standard Reason-synths from Version 11 Suite.

:D about the missing melody. I understand what you mean. but i tried to get away from melodies a little bit. I've also tried to concentrate more on the technical things - that's why my tracks are all pretty short at the moment.

Thx for listening!
myself in 2022

Rene Asologuitar wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:19 pm Hi tomtom1,
I love all the sounds introduced, especially on 0:56.
The mix sounds balance to me, well done.
Rene
markkuja wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:59 pm Nice instrumental music. I liked the composition and joyful mood. Good structure and sounds.
Thanks for listening! Glad you liked it.
myself in 2022

ATS wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:12 am starts off pretty suddenly, might be cool to make an intro. I can see that bell being really tricky for sure. I really liked the change up at one minute. I would rework that around 1:50, it just gets too crowded with sounds there and doesn't sound quite right. Maybe if you hard pan a thing or two might help or just take out something all together. Ending was cool. This needs and intro and i would seriously make it a little longer to make each part a little less abrupt.
Thx for listening. I tried to focus on the more technical things. That is why it is relative short.
You are right about that part - there is going on a lot. The idea was to end it with a more noise-like bang. But i am not 100% happy with it. (I am always afraid of hard panning :lol: - it is true!! )
myself in 2022

tomtom1 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:36 pm (I am always afraid of hard panning :lol: - it is true!! )
Interesting comment. I think I am the same. I rarely pan a sound more that 60% from the centre.

I tried it (100%) once, and it wasn't a success, so now use panning more "conservatively".

seismic1 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:50 pm
tomtom1 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:36 pm (I am always afraid of hard panning :lol: - it is true!! )
Interesting comment. I think I am the same. I rarely pan a sound more that 60% from the centre.

I tried it (100%) once, and it wasn't a success, so now use panning more "conservatively".
ha... 60%... I get abdominal pain when it exceeds 50% ... :lol:
myself in 2022

Return to “Music Cafe”