remove

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

remove
Last edited by yobare on Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:40 am, edited 29 times in total.

Last edited by yobare on Fri May 05, 2023 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A little video teaser.
Last edited by yobare on Sat May 06, 2023 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Looks very nice. I'll take it for a spin tomorrow.
If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit.

Also all these sounds can be used in any other sampler. Like if you use Mac you can use the samples for any sampler you like who use wav files. Like if you already have any other favorite sampler you can use the samples there. Also you can make your own expansions folder into this vst just create a new folder and name it what ever you like. Only thing you cant use like Vol.1 for example must be Vol1 instead.

Just wanted to say Chorus is fixed. It was not connected. If you download the rompler again it should work.

Sphinx 5 is out now.

Pls read the changelog to see whats new. Its mutch higher quality in sound now to!
Last edited by yobare on Fri May 05, 2023 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yobare wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:35 am Sphinx is now set as free ROMpler for everyone! Win 32 / 64 Bit and VST3 only!
What happened to this free version that we could never download ?

And what does "updated yesterday" mean on Tunerush ? Have you updated some or all of the plugins or just the webpage ?

The free version should be somewhere on the internet. I think version 2. "updated yesterday" i just fixed the files its why it says update. It means when you purchase the product you get the file with vst directly from the purchase.

It just says updated yesterday on site because if u change anything with images files or what ever it says updated.

Version 5.0.1 is now here we fixed an important bug.

If you have a link in your signature, it should work.

No installer....no install instructions...library folders won't appear in the window when I click on the load button. I've used several FREE synths that have installers included....$30 for this mess? No thanks...

Last edited by yobare on Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kross2 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:33 pm No installer....no install instructions...library folders won't appear in the window when I click on the load button. I've used several FREE synths that have installers included....$30 for this mess? No thanks...
Its pretty simple you dont need to install anything.

1. All you have to do is place the VST/Folder into the folder you have your other vsts.
Make sure the ROM is placed into that folder.

2. Place the License file inside same folder (Not inside the ROM folder).

3. If you wana add more expansions or your own expansions because this allows you to make your own expansions. Place the expansions into the ROM folder then just reload the plugin or close the daw and re open the daw again. And your expansions should be showed in the list.

Return to “Instruments”