▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Last edited by noiseresearch on Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

Very cool! I'd sure love a Linux version! :)
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Doesn't the UI look like, maybe, Psychic Modulation had a hand in its design?
If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit.

Boy Wonder wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:47 pm Doesn't the UI look like, maybe, Psychic Modulation had a hand in its design?
Not for me.

audiojunkie wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:41 pm Very cool! I'd sure love a Linux version! :)
You can build it with HISE https://github.com/christophhart/HISE/tree/develop
I have success while ago, but synth was unstable.

I had to repair the presets and move them into application support with the samples. The presets don’t find their samples, but as they are mentioned by name I could load them and resave. But when calling them up, they sound without being triggered. I don’t know if that is intended…
The range of attack, decay and release seems odd 0 to 1 ms…

Kott wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:05 pm
audiojunkie wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:41 pm Very cool! I'd sure love a Linux version! :)
You can build it with HISE https://github.com/christophhart/HISE/tree/develop
I have success while ago, but synth was unstable.
I am unskilled as far as programming goes, sadly. Nevertheless, it may be worth my while to give HISE another look. 🙂
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

aliasing plugin owner
:?

Nice! I hope a Linux version is next 🙂

audiojunkie wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:56 pm Nice! I hope a Linux version is next 🙂
there is Linux version as well :)
aliasing plugin owner
:?

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :)

I just checked the website. I love the improvements to the GUI!! A quick question: At the moment, it looks like it is essentially a one-note drone synth. As a feature request, could you make the synth "playable" so that I can play the drones pitched up and down on the keyboard like a multisampler does with samples?

So, to better explain: the current drone sound would be pitched by semitone up or down to match the midi keynote I am playing. This would be a really cool feature!!! Thanks for listeningg! :)

Now that I know that there is a Linux version, I'll be downloading and playing with this! :)

audiojunkie wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:27 pm I just checked the website. I love the improvements to the GUI!!
I prefered the old GUI. Also in the old GUI, you could see the name of the loaded sample. That seems to be gone.
audiojunkie wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:27 pm A quick question: At the moment, it looks like it is essentially a one-note drone synth. As a feature request, could you make the synth "playable" so that I can play the drones pitched up and down on the keyboard like a multisampler does with samples?

So, to better explain: the current drone sound would be pitched by semitone up or down to match the midi keynote I am playing. This would be a really cool feature!!! Thanks for listeningg! :)
You can flip the 'drone' switch, then it becomes a playable instrument. In the previous version that was the default setting. Now the drone-mode is the default, another thing I prefered in the previous version.

Cool! Thanks for the info SeBaer! :)

Thanks so much for the windows version. So epic.

Return to “Instruments”