Photograph, Ed Sheeran - Cover by Clarissa

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

"Photograph" is a song by English singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran, written with   with Snow Patrol member Johnny McDaid, who had a piano loop from which the composition developed.  With visually descriptive lyrics, it discusses a long-distance relationship inspired by Sheeran's own experience of being away from his then-girlfriend while he was on tour.

Love is a many splendored thing.
This song is dedicated to all peoples of our world, who needs hope, peace and love.

Heartily dedicated to a woman we dearly love, Happy Birthday Mimi!!!

Vocals by Clarissa, guitar by Rene, recorded in RVA Recording Studio, 16SEP2022.

https://youtu.be/0XmvvjgV1n4

Really nice. Clear, natural voice, really well on tune (is this the right word??? you'll get what i mean...) I guess your daugther? Maybe next time a duett? :p (okay, okay - i stop - always a suggestion from me... :hihi:)

:lol: next video in the youtube-recommendation was Gangster's paradise... what a contrast!

:tu:
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

Hi tomtom1,
Thanks for your great response!
And you are right, in-tune, or some even say "perfect pitch".
Yes, my daughter, Clarissa.
And we will have a chance to record some more, and I will surely jump in and add harmony to her lovely vocals.
Your suggestions are well loved, and much appreciated.
Warm regards,
Rene

Great performance by a talented duo. I've never heard the original, but this is well arranged and performed. I like the way the song builds in intensity.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:07 pm Great performance by a talented duo. I've never heard the original, but this is well arranged and performed. I like the way the song builds in intensity.
+++++++++
Hi seismic1,
Love your very nice comments.
I am so glad to have delivered this great song to your musical ear.
Love the build up comment, very nice notice.
Thank you so much!!!
Rene

seismic1 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:07 pm Great performance by a talented duo. I've never heard the original, but this is well arranged and performed. I like the way the song builds in intensity.

Agreed. Just want to add that I really enjoyed seeing the performance too.

Is she your daughter - is the whole family this talented ? #Blessed.

Genetic_Junk wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:14 pm
Agreed. Just want to add that I really enjoyed seeing the performance too.
++++++++++++++++++
Hi G_J,
Love your wonderful comments.
So glad that you noticed the intensity build, and that you enjoyed the recording.
You are so awesome.
Thank you so. much!!!
Rene

Bansaw wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:40 pm Is she your daughter - is the whole family this talented ? #Blessed.
++++++++++++++++++++
Hi Bansaw,
Yes, Clarissa is my daughter, and really happy to spend a little time with her.
Especially happy that we are able to record a few songs together.
Thank you, Bansaw!
Blessings,
Rene

Wow. That was wonderful, from beginning to end. What a family duo.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Ed Sheeran, and this type of singing voice isn't exactly my cup of tea in terms of music but I will admit that I still listened to the whole thing because your voice is pleasant to the ears in and of itself. Well done.

Hi Rene,

I don't listen too much to Ed Sheeran's song, but I do like photograph and the version played by Boyce Avenue..yours is excellent as well, I enjoyed listening to it. This gives me some ideas, I would really love to collaborate. I'll probably make some rough drafts and send it your way if you don't mind. Great work!

Best,
Adi

hotmilk wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:50 pm Ed Sheeran, and this type of singing voice isn't exactly my cup of tea in terms of music but I will admit that I still listened to the whole thing because your voice is pleasant to the ears in and of itself. Well done.
+++++++++++++++
Hi hotmilk,
Your comments is super huge compliment, and we are so thankful.
Music is truly universal, and no matter what genre, when delivered properly, can be a real lovely experience.
Thank you!!!
Stay well.
Rene and Clarissa
thedeadsoul wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:23 am Hi Rene,
I don't listen too much to Ed Sheeran's song, but I do like photograph and the version played by Boyce Avenue..yours is excellent as well, I enjoyed listening to it. This gives me some ideas, I would really love to collaborate. I'll probably make some rough drafts and send it your way if you don't mind. Great work!
Best,
Adi
+++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi Adi,
Your wonderful comments are so much appreciated.
Collabs are great projects.
Thank you.
Rene
Dirtgrain wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:47 am Wow. That was wonderful, from beginning to end. What a family duo.
+++++++++++++++
Hi Dirtgrain,
Love the "family duo" mention!!!
I am so elated to be able to do some recordings with Clarissa.
Thank you so m much.
Rene

Best,
Adi
++++++++++++
Hi Adi,
What kind of Collab Work did you have in mind?
Just checking in with you.
I a bit flushed with a lot of other things at the moment.
Thanks for reaching out.
Respectfully,
Rene

Rene Asologuitar wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:33 pm
Best,
Adi
++++++++++++
Hi Adi,
What kind of Collab Work did you have in mind?
Just checking in with you.
I a bit flushed with a lot of other things at the moment.
Thanks for reaching out.
Respectfully,
Rene
Hi Rene, apologize for my very late reply, I was a bit tangled up with work stuff. I was thinking about adding some background music..I'll make a quick draft once I have the time to make it, will PM you with updates.

Many thanks!
Adi

Return to “Music Cafe”